Wholesaling guidance

Hi everybody,
NEW here but not a nubie. Made a lot of money building and flipping in the 90’s and through the mid 2000.
those were easy times for anyone to make money especially with some cash and credit.
Unfortunately I’m not in that good of a financial position right now.
I’m looking for some help/suggestions on how to get started in wholesaling. I want to do some quick deals to make some cash to pursue my real passion which is flipping.
I’m a FL state licensed contractor and have been remodeling and building homes for over 30 years. I can walk through a home and within a few minutes can tell you how much it will take to fix the house up ready for sale.
I’m willing to do whatever it take (very motivated )
I work a full time job for a local construction company as a manager.
Would like to quit my job and spend my time building my own business but need to replace that income first.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Step 1 - Get a Google Voice number, or get a number from Ring Central, Vumber, etc
Step 2 - Buy 18X24" signs that say “WE BUY HOUSES” with that GVoice or R Central number on it
Step 3 - Put signs out
Step 3(b) - Call other We Buy Houses signs to start building your buyers list. Also put ads on Craigslist finding buyers (use a fake house you don’t really have)
Step 4 - Field ALL calls. If you can’t take it live, call back ASAP and set time to go look at the house
Step 5 - Make offers, lots of them
Step 6 - Once you have a house under contract, advertise to sell to buyers list. Also place ads on Craigslist with the house you have under contract
Step 7 - Close
Step 8 - Cash fat checks