We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2022, 04:32:43 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2022, 04:32:43 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: I'm a new Real Estate Investor and looking to wholesale in my area.  (Read 4037 times)

Offline Dreambig104

Hello all,

I'm looking to start wholesaling in my local areas of Flagler and Volusia counties.  Any recommendations in obtaining cash investors in my local area.  Craigslist does not have many in these counties.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rina

Offline Jimiklopp

• Cash offer website
Hello Rina, what state are you trying to wholesale?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 02:03:17 pm by Jimiklopp »
Kloppopoly Corp. - Checks4Houses
James Klopp
www.checks4houses.com
610-816-0314

Offline Gold River

Hi,

Where is Flagler and Volusia Counties? What town / city and state?

GR

Offline Dreambig104

Hello GR,

I'm looking in areas of Daytona Beach, Palm Coast or Ormond Beach...possibly St. Augustine as well.  I'm looking to build my Cash Buyers list now. 

Thank you.

Rina

Offline ReginaSMH

• Sell Mom's House Fast
HI Rina! There should be tons of cashbuyers in that area.  You can call bandit signs - "We Buy Houses" - do a google search using the same term.  Put an ad out there on craigslist advertising that you have discount investment property or fixer uppers available for sale.  Network, network, network!  Go to your local REIA, etc.  Hope this helps!  Have fun with it!

Offline HGP

Inbox me have a ton of cash buyers Flagler/Volusia area with addresses and phone number

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines