3 deals from Bandit Signs

I just had some home owners call me from an old bandit sign. They have a big nice older home on 1/3 of an acre, but the house needs some work and it’s in an undesirable area in SW of town. The wanted $150,000 but I got them down to 125K Zillow says it cud be worth over 220 K but after advertising it for 140K nobody wanted it.

Until I got a call from a Realtor that has a client that wants it. The Realtor and client went out to look at it & They offered 120K, I explained I had it on contract for 125 so I wud take 130K.

They came back with 128K offer.

Now I shud be happy to make 3 Grand for doing practically nothing, but, I want more, cuz why, why not?

Now my plan it to go back to the seller and re negotiate a lower price. Sellers mentioned they wanted to get this done in a hurry and this cud be enuf motivation when I tell them I got a guy ready to buy now, but were at 120K

This is 3 deals I got now in less than a year from those cheap ass bandit signs. That is some serious profit from a $2 plastic sign.
It’s funny cuz seller said I was the second sign she called on, I asked what was the other guy’s offer, she tells me 120K.
I never gave a lot of importance to those signs before cuz most the time they get pulled down or sit there for months with no action. But now I’m gearing up to put up the rest of mine, I got 300 sitting in a couple of boxes.

Let’s make some Money…

Rando