Sharing the Wealth of Knowledge

Many of you, who have read my postings on this website, know that I have successfully invested in ‘debt instruments’ over the years and my favorite product is mobile homes…also known as low cost housing. One of my customers defaulted and so I released them from their contract to get rid of them as they were not paying anymore.

Although I’ve collected over the past years more than I’ve paid on this mobile home, I invested another $2,000.00 in renovations that I contracted a local tradesman to repair…and so, now, I have a $2,000.00 investment again.

I just received a promissory note and contract for the lot rent which yields me $11,900 principal at 8.88% for 10 years at $150.00/month plus $100/month in lot rent. IF all goes well, my $2,000 investment will yield me $18,000 in payments on the note plus another $12,000 in lot rent (although I do reserve the right to raise the lot rent each year by a certain percentage.

This is not an uncommon example of why I like to keep my deals small and it results in very high yields. I wrote a book about this call Debt for Profit​© and have shared some of the chapters and stories on my youtube channel, which anyone can access by clicking on my link below.

There are two additional books which can direct you to do the same written by two old friends; Deals on Wheels by Lonnie Scruggs and Invest in Debt by Jimmy Napier…both books are interesting, informative, and will make you fortunes if you take those winning strategies written about and employ the same strategies.

Hope this helps.

Rob

Hi Rob,
It sounds good.
Thanks for sharing the information.

Hi Rob,
Thanks for sharing the information. I am a Real estate investor and this information will be useful for me.
Thanks!!

Thanks for Sharing the amazing Information with Us. Its really helpful.

You don’t know what you don’t know…

This is very helpful. Thanks a lot for sharing. :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing! This is informative and very helpful.

Hey Rob!
Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience…
I have gone through your Youtube channel and got more information about Investment things
Just wanted to ask you can you give any of your Social media links where we can connect and i can get more of your tips to learn
Warm Regards,
StategicERP

Thanks for recommending deals on wheels. I’ve heard that before but I have trouble finding it. Seems out of production and a little pricey on Amazon