We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 28, 2022, 01:43:53 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 28, 2022, 01:43:53 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Hi Everyone!!  (Read 8622 times)

Offline MikePerry

Hi Everyone!!
« on: January 31, 2015, 10:25:23 am »
Hi Guys,

Mike Perry here  :biggrin I'm not really a realtor or a broker but I've always been a fan of badass agents and is an avid viewer of "Property Wars" and "Million Dollar Listing". I'm actually thinking of becoming one someday!!

By they way, I have something that can help realtors gain online visibility and raise the chance of accumulating some good leads. Feel free to shoot me a message or comment below.

Thanks Guys!! :cool

Offline javipa

• Profitable Investing Strategies
Re: Hi Everyone!!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 07:14:15 pm »
"

I'm not really a realtor or a broker but I've always been a fan of badass agents and is an avid viewer of "Property Wars" and "Million Dollar Listing". I'm actually thinking of becoming one someday!!

By they way, I have something that can help realtors gain online visibility and raise the chance of accumulating some good leads. Feel free to shoot me a message or comment below.

TRANSLATION:

I be not an investor, nor am I be a real estate agent, or ain't not a broker, but I do be lovin' my realtors and brokers, because they are badass.

Did I mention that I be lovin' them so much, that I are thinkin' that I would join ya'll in brokerin' and agentn' sometime not too far in the future?

Just a kiddin'.  I'm not interested one bit in doins' ya'll's crap, cuz I'm like the shovel salesman at a gold mine, possums.  And do I have a shiny shovel for you. 

It can dig and dig and dig up all sorts prospects for ya.  Just pop me a line, and I'll fo sho be calling ye back with my 'snake o...' I mean money-making opportunity.

Ya'll come back now.  Ya hear?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 11:08:42 pm by javipa »
"149 Ways (Plus One) To Find Motivated Sellers..!"  -Free Report-
>>> Click: http://sub2marketdomination.com/how-to-find-motivated-sellers-2/

Offline aliland

• ALI
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 02:06:41 am »
Hi Mike Perry, I'm also a fan of "Property Wars" and "Million Dollar Listing". Such a good tv series! :D

Offline VK Real estate

• Real estate forum
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 09:47:58 am »
Hi Mike

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines