Wholeseller in Jersey Shore and in Central jersey

I live in Jersey shore, and I don’t know which area I sould focus on, can someone help me here. please

My bread and butter deals are in the lower income areas, my buyers are fix and flippers and buy and hold landlords. These small junk houses are cheap enuf they can buy for cash and have a huge return on investment.
I suggest you check out the areas away from the Jersey shore and get some of these fixers on contract and then use Craig’s List to sell them. I’ll bet there are some buyers in Jersey Shore. I’m not familiar with Jersey Shore but it sounds expensive.

Recruit bird dogs to help you find them and also place I buy Houses ads on Craig’s List.
Also purchase a list of out of town and out of State homeowners for the zip codes you want and start sending out letters and post cards. I’ve had great luck putting out bandit signs and door knob hangers also.

Wholesaling can involve time and money to find these deals, but. it’s worth it.

jersey shore can vary tremendously depending on the town. please put me on your buyers list for anything you find. if i’m not interested, and it’s a still good deal, i can always take it to my buyers by cowholesaling it with you.