We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 03, 2023, 07:21:21 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 03, 2023, 07:21:21 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: He's Looking at the Drug Addict House across the Street  (Read 12957 times)

Offline Randoskie

Re: He's Looking at the Drug Addict House across the Street
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2018, 04:02:08 pm »
I just ordered this amazing device, I didn't know these products were available till I was watching You Tube videos on how to keep ur house from being a target of theft and mayhem.
This one imprisoned former burglar said the one thing that kept him away from targeted properties is video cameras that are 5' high, he says the ones up higher he easily can keep his face covered with a cap or hoodie.
So while watching other "keep ur home safe videos" I came across this gadget called a doorbell camera, there are some higher priced ones that u have to pay a monthly fee for cloud service. But I found some nice Chinese made devices that record onto a micro SD card.
Now this is amazing, it has motion detection, when someone comes into ur porch or yard and or presses the ring button, it instantly sends a notice to your phone, you bring up a High Def video of the visitor, you can have a 2 way conversation from anywhere on the planet. You can then decide to record the video, take a snapshot or do nothing just view. Then you can instantly share the photo or video with ur family or friends or police dept.
I've been spending too much time in my cave, this device was only 80 buks and comes with a remote indoor chime u can program with different sounds, batteries not included for the doorbell camera and a couple of special rechargeable batteries w charger was 14 buks.
I luv these gadgets, supposed to arrive tomorrow.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2018, 03:03:45 pm »
I got my new video door bell hooked up and working, it is so cool, cept there is a 1 second lag with talk and it takes 4-5 seconds to bring up the screen, it automatically records movement. Nice HD wide angle, wen someone walks up the door bell button starts flashing to let u know where to press and that ur being observed.

Now I'm looking at getting an electric fence charger and the wires to run along the top of my fence. They have some low powered ones for the family pet and to keep the racoons and squirrels out of the garden, and they are cheap including the wires and insulators. But the one I want is for livestock and horses, it's suppose to be non lethal but one of the Amazon reviewers sent in a photo of his dead cow that got tangled up in the wires. This rancher gave it a thumbs up and a high rating. The thing is powerful enuf to power 75 miles of fencing.
 I've had some burglary attempts in my back yard b4, once I heard some noise like something being dragged on the patio and got up and heard someone give a short warning whistle.

Another time I came home to find someone had put a chair under my bedroom window and had tried to open it and had even cut the camera wires. Luckily I had a wood stick in the window track so it wudnt open more than 6 inches. And years ago my sisters drugged out husband had stolen our lawn mower and edger by jumping the fence.
I'm trying to keep a good attitude and am having some fun with it.

Offline Dmccright

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2018, 11:05:27 pm »
I got my new video door bell hooked up and working, it is so cool, cept there is a 1 second lag with talk and it takes 4-5 seconds to bring up the screen, it automatically records movement. Nice HD wide angle, wen someone walks up the door bell button starts flashing to let u know where to press and that ur being observed.

Now I'm looking at getting an electric fence charger and the wires to run along the top of my fence. They have some low powered ones for the family pet and to keep the racoons and squirrels out of the garden, and they are cheap including the wires and insulators. But the one I want is for livestock and horses, it's suppose to be non lethal but one of the Amazon reviewers sent in a photo of his dead cow that got tangled up in the wires. This rancher gave it a thumbs up and a high rating. The thing is powerful enuf to power 75 miles of fencing.
 I've had some burglary attempts in my back yard b4, once I heard some noise like something being dragged on the patio and got up and heard someone give a short warning whistle.

Another time I came home to find someone had put a chair under my bedroom window and had tried to open it and had even cut the camera wires. Luckily I had a wood stick in the window track so it wudnt open more than 6 inches. And years ago my sisters drugged out husband had stolen our lawn mower and edger by jumping the fence.
I'm trying to keep a good attitude and am having some fun with it.

Make sure you put up warning electric dog fence or something like that. It's can be considered a booby trap if not.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2018, 09:26:47 am »
I'm still seeing lots of activity across the street at the drug house. There are numerous raids still going on. Recently Rueben moved out all the garbage and furniture out into the driveway and a tweaker started breaking everything apart with a hammer, soon several cop cars pull up and haul him off but this huge pile of crap still sits in the driveway. Yesterday it was 105 degrees and a Mexican girl gets dropped off with all her belongings and she did not look happy. Different people every week. Last week a young attractive white girl about 20 yrs old was arrested and the stolen car she was driving got towed away. How long can this go on I wonder?

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2018, 04:10:26 pm »
A few days ago Rueben and the neighbor girl wer yelling at each other. Last week the cops were all in her front yard, I dont know what had happened.
The pile on the driveway was getting huge, with mattresses and old couches and chairs. One cop ordered a waste bin and looked like he was telling Rueben what to do with it. The bin got filled up a few times and a garbage truck was coming by several times a day, now the pile is almost cleaned up. The city will levy a lien on the property for this service.
We had another raid this morning, I was out ther mowing and these cops are tricky, they all parked around the corner, and they use unmarked vehicles, I wud often stop mowing to empty the grass catcher and get an eyefull,  ther was a bull horn, I cud hear them breaking down a door inside, one cop had bolt cutters. I dont think the cops found the perp they were looking for or the stash, cuz all the druggies wer let go again to continue their drug fueled lifestyle. Rueben had leaned up an old wood ladder on the roof in the front yard, one of these druggies climbed up & sat on the roof in 104 degrees mid day waiting for the goods. And now the cops will occasionally drive by slowly along with city inspector trucks. These tweakers are like cockroaches, you cant get rid of them.

Last week the corner house behind me somebody had pulled over and parked their old work truck and jumped out, I heard explosions, I looked around and from the back yard I seen tons of flames and smoke 30' in the air, It looked like the neighbors house was on fire. I ran out there to see the fire dept spraying foamy stuff and cops blocking the road, I asked the lady cop wat was going down and said a work truck caught fire w no injuries. She also tells me he had cans of gas in the back of the truck.
The neighbors trees are half burnt to a crisp, 40' trees.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2018, 01:09:58 pm »
I thought the nightmare wud never end. The constant stream of druggies going in and out. Police raids. Shopping carts being pushed and left laying around. Loud yelling all the time. This is a nice middle class neighborhood and  homeowners have nice yards. Last week I noticed the drug house didnt have any power. Next morning I notice these big red tags on front door, on garage window and on the big garage door that was dented and skewed. A few chairs were outside and I seen no activity. But soon a few tweakers wud come and jump side fence to the house and within 10 minutes the local police wud be there w bull horns handcuffing or running them off. The last few days it's been so quiet. The neighbors were probably more scared than I. Let me describe these people, skinny, tattoos, riding little bikes, filthy and mean looking.
I wud still like to buy this property but the seller is in a care home, son is drugged out and now homeless. The mortgage hasn't been paid since the flood. I'm not sure if the bank foreclosed or if the dwelling was condemned. Just enjoying a tweaker free landscape.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines