Finding Owners

Running into the problem of finding properties but cant find the owners I went to my clerk of court, property app., and even paid for one of these people locator websites does anyone else have additional suggestion?

Thanks,Daniel

All you have to do is go down to the county equalization department with either the property address or parcel number. The county has to have all property owners attached to the property tax ID number. Plus, it is public record and thus the information is free.

There are many ways through which you can find your best property or owner.
Here are few steps might help you in this issue:
Ask with the nearest neighbor about property owner.
Obtain the property address which you need to perform an additional property records or data search.
Pay a professional for finding the best at last, if you not able to search a good one.

Yups agreed, there are some another thing as well from which you might get your best mentor or owner, that is do investigate from your near by place about property owner and get them addressed.

Start with the simplest of all ways.

Send a letter to the former owner at the address of the prperty.

If they have been gone less than 13 mnts and filed a forwarding address theey can easily be found’

Simply put

YOUR NAME
YOUR ADDRESS
YOUR CITY STAE AND ZIP

ADDRESS CORRECTION REQUESTED
DO NOT FORWARD

It wil come abck to you with the address

Here is a wholesaling letter that has worked well:

Dear (Owner’s Name):

I was driving around in your area and noticed your house and was wondering if you might be interested in discussing selling your house. One of the areas I work in is buying houses that need some repair and rehabbing the property to improve its appearance and value.

I am local real estate investor that buys properties in (name your area) area. I am able to buy properties quickly for cash and usually can close within 30 days or less.

The typical process is a preliminary discussion over the phone to obtain some basic information. If that conversation is mutually agreeable then we can arrange for me to come by and take a look at your home to get a better understanding of its condition and what repairs may be needed. Then, we can work toward a fair selling price for your home.

If you are interested you can either provide me with a phone number where you can be reached or if you prefer you can call me at (your phone number) or via email at (your email address)

Sincerely,

(Your Name)

Here are some of the tactics that is helpful :

• Inquire as to whether they know the property holder.

Thump at the entryway if there is a home on the property and ask the inhabitant who claims the property.

Get the property address, which you will need to perform extra property records pursuits or send letters to the managers.

Send a postcard to the property’s location.

Call registry support.