You Tried Wholesaling With No Luck and your ready to Give Up?

You tried wholesaling? With no Luck? haha, I sometimes go 4 months or more with no deals, or actually 3-4 deals falling apart after putting in a lot of time and effort, it’s frikin devastating, I start thinking I shud giv up on this screwed up business, After a week or 2 of moping around and feeling sorry for myself, I get mad, I get more determined, start listening to more motivational Real Estate lessons and reading my books, anyway that’s what happened last year, and then I had 3 deals happen. Same thing is happening this year, and now I got a lot of potential deals going on. Something is going to come together.
I have started getting more aggressive with my sellers, calling them often, recruiting more bird dogs, placing more ads.
I screw up cuz when I do get big wads of cash, I head over to the Islands for 4 months and come back dead broke and have to start all over from scratch. I need to start using some of that cash for some good ol ditch bank okie marketing, haha.
My biggest lesson, I have learned is to Never Give Up.
Now, get out there and kick some butt.
Rando

I really wish I could believe you. My faith in this business has been shaken to the point that I can’t even see straight. I’ve been doing this business for now (in 12 days) 2 years with absolutely $0 to show for it. I’ve spent $2,000~ with no success. I’ve done everything I can think of, especially being in a competitive market. I know of no other wholesaler who has gone this long without a deal, I’m literally breaking history in the worst way.

At this point, how do I keep pushing? Just the thought of going back to find a new job literally breaks me down to tears. How can I give up on doing something I actually love doing? If only I could even get 1 deal, then it would make it all up…

QuintanillaJon,

Have you purchased any training on wholesaling?

Yeah I have, I purchased about $500. The rest I spent on marketing and trying out different marketing channels. I don’t know where I’m going wrong, you know?

QuintanillaJohn,

Could you give us a brief overview of what you have done.

Where is your market?
What type of property are you looking for?
have you found any propertys?
What marketing have you done?

etc.

Maybe we can see some flaws or provide advice on areas of opportunity.

Hey Jon,
I have included a book that shud help you, its what got me going. I’ve found my best deals n the lower income areas. Vacant junkers. Have a title company help you find out who owns them, send out yellow letters and negotiate the lowest price on them. Then advertise them for sale on Craig’s List.
The 2 contracts included are all you need. I just went 5 months with no deals it was frustrating but now I just slammed 4 and got 3 more going. I recruit bird dogs, I advertise on Craigs list, I market to absentee owners, I do the bandit signs and door knob hangers and now Im even working with one of my competitors to sell a few of his deals.
Doing this almost 3 years now and finally starting to make some big contacts and getting my name out there. You will succeed if YOU NEVER GIVE UP.
Good luck. Contact me if you need any help.

The site is really fascinating, keep writing amazing content.