Investor Friendly Agents
Make It Easy To Be Found
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 23, 2020, 11:05:09 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Investor Friendly Agents
Make It Easy To Be Found
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 23, 2020, 11:05:09 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums

Author Topic: Texas  (Read 87607 times)

Offline htlee80

Re: Texas
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2015, 01:57:30 pm »
I am looking for a title company in Austin, TX that work with creative real estate investors.  Any recommendations? Thanks!

Offline kevinpaul78

• Opulent RE Property Management Phoenix
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2015, 05:33:51 am »
I am finding a new Property Investment in Texas.
Which is the best?

Offline ddchap1

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2015, 01:28:22 pm »
I am a new investor in the Houston area and would like to find people who are wholesaling investment deals.  Is anyone out there. :bobble

Offline sarwanov

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2015, 02:54:31 am »
Thanks for accepting us as new members.

Offline LindaTx

• SOLD ON TEXAS!
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2015, 01:22:28 pm »
I'm Linda Scott, CRS REALTOR, investor bird dog in Austin with over 25 years in investing in REAL ESTATE IN Dallas, Houston and Austin, I have a pocket pre-SALE LISTING Of 40
New townhomes under $200,000 that can be sold to investors 3BR 1650,SQ FT with yards near AUSTIN and major roads. Let me know if any one has interest. there will be 122 units in all and is a pool community.
Linda Scott, RealtorŪ
[email protected]

Offline LindaTx

• SOLD ON TEXAS!
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2015, 01:30:40 pm »
I like INDEPENDENCE TITLE for all my investment needs. They work great for all my investors and clients needs. They have many locations I have used most all of them for 10 years and been very happy with the service.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 03:38:13 pm by Mdhaas »
Linda Scott, RealtorŪ
[email protected]

Offline vennessa627

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2015, 11:46:42 am »
Hi! WE are wholesalers in TX, specifically in DFW, Austin and San Antonio. We would love to connect with as many people as possible! We have over 500 cash buyers and are willing to co-wholesale deals! Please email me! :biggrin

Offline Big Mac

« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2015, 07:04:13 am »
looking for some partners/investors in DFW area. Looking for some investment properties here is DFW area.
PM if interested..
kavi
I run an online investment company that locates 'rent to own" properties in central Texas area, I could assist you with finding properties by adding you to my investors buyer list. PM your contact info and I will manually add you. Also if you know anyone else interested they can do the same. Lol, I know my domain name is weird, long story. No worries Im in texas
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 09:29:14 am by $Cash$ »

Offline luxe

• www.Luxepmllc.com
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2015, 06:54:03 pm »
Hey All,

I am the 3rd generation in Multi Family Property Management with over 15 years experience. I am the Co-founder of Luxe Property Management which is a nationwide commercial property management company.

I grew up in commercial real estate and have held just about every position there is in this industry. This gives me a unique advantage to what can be done to improve any property's value. Properties I take over will have less expenses and higher collection the first month, especially if the property was managed by a typical fee management group.

I have nation wide experience with class D to Class A+ properties up to 900 units.

We are always looking for new projects and partners so feel free to contact me even if you just have questions.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 07:30:04 pm by Mdhaas »

Offline luxe

• www.Luxepmllc.com
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2015, 07:01:03 pm »
looking for some partners/investors in DFW area. Looking for some investment properties here is DFW area.
PM if interested..
kavi
I run an online investment company that locates 'rent to own" properties in central Texas area, I could assist you with finding properties by adding you to my investors buyer list. PM your contact info and I will manually add you. Also if you know anyone else interested they can do the same. Lol, I know my domain name is weird, long story. No worries Im in texas

Hey Big Mac,

What property types to you locate? Any multifamily?

Offline kbill

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2015, 06:41:41 pm »
Hello all, I'm a new investor in the Bryan/College Station area.  I am mostly working on wholesaling right now but I am still very new, and if anyone has knowledge or advice of this area, please PM me :)  I'm also looking for general help as well, I won't be a bother though.  Thanks!

Offline LindaTx

• SOLD ON TEXAS!
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2015, 03:27:59 am »
Looking for partners for Austin, Tx. WE needs homes to rent here in Austin, great place to buy great rentals, due to the shortage of homes for rent. Nov-Feb best time to buy. I've been in Real Estate for over 30 years in Texas I know where the buys are at. Want to buy new for under $200,000? I can tell you where.
Linda Scott, RealtorŪ
[email protected]

Offline angel4ugsu

« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2015, 09:31:26 pm »
Hi I'm Angela! I am a wholesaler in the DFW area. I am looking to network with cash buyers, rehabbers and other  REI professionals.

Offline jhardin

« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2015, 11:51:23 am »
Hello all,
My name is Josh Hardin and I am a Lender in the Houston, Dallas, and Fort Worth areas. I lend off of the asset and NOT your credit. I am trying to build up my borrower list. Give me a call or contact me through eamil.
Regards,

Offline WBSteve

• We Buy Houses
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2016, 11:42:50 am »
Hi Everyone,

Name is Steve. Just bought into a WBUH franchise in San Antonio and would be interested in working with local wholesalers.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines