Investor Friendly Agents
Make It Easy To Be Found
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 23, 2020, 10:46:40 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Investor Friendly Agents
Make It Easy To Be Found
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 23, 2020, 10:46:40 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums

Author Topic: Florida  (Read 94691 times)

Offline bobvisaa

Re: Florida
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2015, 08:49:11 am »
I have approximately 10 acres near I 75 in Ellenton Florida I am looking for a partner to help develop the property.

Offline bmoorenyc

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2015, 05:25:00 pm »
I have a contract for 53 SFR Affordable housing in West Palm Beach, FL I am looking to assign ASAP. Closing is October 27, set. Rent income is at $9,700 per month and can become over $70K per month by maximizing Section 8 vouchers. Florida is giving me a $1.4M loan with 0 APR and ) payments for 3 years. contract price $3.7m close 10/27/2015, assigning for $4.5m, value as is approx. $5.5M..break apart and sell to double your money within 2 years.

PM me if interested

« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 06:14:30 pm by Mdhaas »

Offline StellaJefferson

• Corporate Housing by Owner
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2015, 03:50:37 am »
Hello Everyone,

If you are looking for temporary furnished housing and corporate rentals in Florida, I can set you up with a real estate company connecting landlords and tenants that has upscale and prestigious furnished rentals equipped with all the amenities to give you a home away from home.

Thank you!

Cheers

Offline Redstar1324

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2015, 06:19:08 pm »
Patrick from Florida,

Looking for investors for a home building company. I want to build homes in Naples, the fastest growing real estate market in the state and one of the fastest in the whole country

I can build a house for around $62/square foot and they are currently selling for about $109/square foot.

Offline Katfish

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2015, 09:33:31 pm »
Titusville Florida October 17th 9am t0 5 pm Group networking/ training FREE! Fairfield Inn 4738 Helen Hauser Blvd. Titusville Florida 32780. We will be unveiling InvestorsMLS. See you there!

Offline Wayne1

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2015, 07:45:06 pm »
Hello Everyone I am new to this forum. I am a Florida Resident.  I was wondering if anyone on this forum has an Introductory Email for a New Investment Opportunity?  An Introduction Email that has worked well would be great?

Offline SFL_Investor

« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2015, 04:32:54 am »
My name is Derek. I'm born and raised in South Florida.  I have 30,000 cash from the stock market and am ready to invest it into real estate.  If you can turn my 30,000 into more money, we can split the profit.  Let me know.   

Offline dmc0322

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2016, 03:39:56 pm »
:help
Hi Everyone! I just registered and I am eager to network with like minded people. I have lived in the Orlando area for over 40 years! I have my financing in place for flipping with a Proof of Funds Letter for $200K but I need a partner to help me get started. I need cash (or whatever you have) for the inspection, permits, first basic repairs, 1st mo pymt, etc. I (or we) will be reimbursed for all of this through draws from my lender. I am an Interior Decorator and I have done rehabs in the past as well as my current house. I am :banghead having a hard time finding someone to work with. I am willing to rehab/flip anywhere in Central FL to get started. Let me know what you think!  :biggrin Thanks Much, Donna

Offline Redstar1324

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2016, 09:42:13 pm »
Looking for equity partners for apartment complexes in Florida.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 06:14:32 am by $Cash$ »

Offline DjemkyA

**^^DJEMKY WholeSaling Real Estate Investing in Orlando FL
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2016, 12:46:37 pm »
Hey My name is Djemky Annelus
I am new to Wholesaling Real Estate in the Orlando FL area, I would like to gain more knowledge in Real Estate. Also would like to build relations with business owners and investors. I want to bring in deals for you and me. Focusing on Quality not Quantity.

Thank you

« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 01:36:18 pm by Mdhaas »

Offline mlinvestgroup

• Cash Offer Fast for Your House
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2016, 12:57:24 pm »
Hello Everyone,

My name is Christian Marin. I'm a wholesaler in Orlando, FL. I have been wholesaling for 2 years now and mostly doing REO's and MLS properties. Starting some off-market direct mail campaigns soon. If you have any buyers or need help selling a house let me know, I love to work with people

Offline Marc A

« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2016, 05:40:31 pm »
We are looking at investing in Lee county, anyone have any recommendations on RE agents in that area who specialize in dealing with cash buyers and wholesalers?

Offline Instant Fair Offer

• My Cash Offer Site
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2016, 11:03:57 am »
Hello All,

My company name is Instant Fair Offer. We are a wholesaling company based out of Miami, FL. We service Miami and all surrounding areas. We are here to network with other local wholesale investors in the area. We have a large cash buyers list and open to doing JV Deals.

Lets work and become successful together.

God Bless,

Offline IAM4ever23

« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2016, 04:38:52 am »
I am an investor looking for rock star real estate agents who have a lot of cash buyers who buy quickly.

I am also looking for property managers who have landlords that are cash buyers that are looking to buy rental properties.

I am looking to build my cash buyer list asap.

Offline FLPan

« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2016, 01:42:50 pm »
Hi all. I am a RE and new investor in the Florida Panhandle (Pensacola to Panama City). I focus on wholesaling residential and commercial. Looking for investors in my area to network with or provide properties for.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines