We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2022, 07:32:52 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2022, 07:32:52 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: How to remain anonymous with bandit signs?  (Read 16505 times)

Offline dukefan2014

• Illinois Wholesale Properties
Re: How to remain anonymous with bandit signs?
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2013, 08:23:40 am »
Along with or instead of doing bandit signs why not put your 'Signs' where the sellers are?

From my experience, when sellers gets motivated they go to the Internet... they don't go driving around looking for signs.

At bare minimum, a majority of sellers will start by going online to find out what their home is worth... for me at least it makes a ton of sense to try and catch them there.

Don't get me wrong, I've done dozens of deals from Bandit signs, but they're just one of dozens of tools you could be using to keep your lead funnel full.

Just my 2 cents

Great point Eric. I've posted simple ads on Craigslist for both buyers and sellers and have gotten a surprising amount of leads from there. It's a great free method and if you post there consistently, you will get a consistent flow of leads (especially in the larger cities).
Looking for Deep Discount Properties in Chicago?!
Go to http://illinoiswholesaleproperties.net/ NOW to get on our list!

Offline Bay Area Brian

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2013, 01:16:46 pm »
Just depends on where you are, many play the game and consider it the cost of doing business. One town the ordinance was strict and the fine was $300 per sign for the first incident.

A local investor playing the hide game was nailed, because you can't hide to deep or the prospects would never get to you. And this town had a Barney Fife on staff and he picked up 40 signs, no warning calls just a $12,000 fine, pay up or go to jail.

Offline Mike Nelson

• WholesalingHouses101
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2013, 10:33:26 am »
I also think that googlevoice number shouldn't be that easy to track. From the time you create the account, don't use your real identity on it. I think they may just be threatening you. Or maybe it can be traced, but shouldn't be that easy.

You just have to be very careful about people calling your number. Beause of course if they play the role of a seller really good, you might end up giving your company name and stuff.

What I really think though is, if using bandit signs are that much of a trouble, there are still plenty of marketing ways you can do.

Well said Mike. Unless you are doing something extremely illegal, I don't think people are going to take the time, energy, and money to try to trace you from your Gvoice number (that is if its even possible to trace you.)

I'm with you on this, dukefan2014.  :biggrin
Mike Nelson
Investor/Blogger/Educator/Mentor - www.WholesalingHouses101.com
Videos, Articles, Courses, FREE Webinars

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines