*****I need an investor!!!!******

Hi everyone I live in miami, Florida im 20 years old and my passion and desire is to becomes an investor. But I know that we all have start small which in this case is bird dogging. But in order to birddog one needs an investor. My questions to everyone is

1. how do I find an investor to bird dog for
  2. what type of contract should i go by when dealing with getting paid for servicing the investor
  3. how much is fair these days to be getting paid as an birddog
  4. what type of properties should I look for when birddogging

Thanks everyone. Please help if you have any answers.

1. how do I find an investor to bird dog for
    You can find investors of this forum, doing internet searches, calling we buy houses signs, Reia clubs, you can message me I am always looking for bird dogs

2. what type of contract should i go by when dealing with getting paid for servicing the investor
    You can use an independent NCND standing for non disclosure non circumvent. But your word should be good.

3. how much is fair these days to be getting paid as an birddog
    Most will pay $500-1000. We will split fees 50/50

4. what type of properties should I look for when birddogging
    typically the investor will give you their criteria mostly residential and commercial

But I know that we all have start small...

Why start small? Why not jump right in and begin learning how to flip houses, yourself? My guess is that very few bird dogs end up becoming wholesalers. My recommendation is to skip that step, start researching answers to your questions (posting here is a good start) and then pull the trigger.