We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 06, 2021, 11:11:09 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 06, 2021, 11:11:09 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: 3+ Flips Per Month...  (Read 16182 times)

Offline dukefan2014

• Illinois Wholesale Properties
Re: 3+ Flips Per Month...
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2012, 10:39:06 am »
Use automated systems that do the grunt work for you.  It wasn't until I found software that let me find buyers & sellers quickly did my wholesaling & flipping strategies really start to make me money.  I realized early that every aspect of my real estate business that I could automate or outsource ran more efficient and more effectively without me.   

Great point Rei Guru! To automate my wholesale business, I have hired unpaid interns to flip houses for me. I just teach them how and manage them. Now, I’m working with over 20 interns across the country and I don’t even need to flip houses myself anymore. It’s great!
Looking for Deep Discount Properties in Chicago?!
Go to http://illinoiswholesaleproperties.net/ NOW to get on our list!

Offline Real Estate Seller

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2012, 10:44:47 am »
Correct me if I am wrong. So you hire a intern to flip houses and you make a profit and the intern go home empty handed.
I am the king of short sales.

Offline dukefan2014

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2012, 01:53:07 pm »
Correct me if I am wrong. So you hire a intern to flip houses and you make a profit and the intern go home empty handed.

I teach the interns how to flip houses. When they flip one, we split the profits so both parties are happy.

Offline JLondon

• Jay London Homes
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2012, 09:46:52 am »
I've spent a boat load of money on programs and seminars. I love to learn. What I've seen lately is everyone thinks they are coaches. They dangle alittle cheese infront of you and get you to buy thier crap that really don't teach you crap. There are a few out there that don't charge hardly anything and have some really good information, then there are some that charge a ton of money.
My opinion is just find the person in your city that is doing really well and see if they will teach you for a split. Most will. If you do all the work and all they have to do is advise you for half of the deal, man I would do that all day long. Plus you'll be able to get in on his investors so once your on your own you'll know who is buying.
"MAN I just had a great idea" I need to be a coach.........LOL
If you build a steady stream of income, you'll never be hungry.

Offline dukefan2014

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2012, 10:55:19 am »
That’s a great point. However, I don’t think it’s so much that there are a lot of bad programs out there that don’t teach you anything. It’s more a problem of the student no doing anything. There is no such thing as a “push button” coaching program that will guarantee you success. YOU have to use the information and go to work yourself. YOU have actually learn the materials they are giving you and take action. You can’t just buy a program and wait for something to happen.

Offline dukefan2014

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2012, 02:32:26 pm »
If you really want a great coaching program, do your research on it first. There are plenty of forums within this site (as well as all over the web) on which coaching programs are "worth it" and which ones aren't.

Offline inve$t_

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2012, 06:25:23 pm »
Use automated systems that do the grunt work for you.  It wasn't until I found software that let me find buyers & sellers quickly did my wholesaling & flipping strategies really start to make me money.  I realized early that every aspect of my real estate business that I could automate or outsource ran more efficient and more effectively without me.   

What type of software allows you to find buyers and sellers quickly?
Here to learn some cashflow techniques outside of the cubicle!

Offline dukefan2014

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2012, 10:55:54 pm »
FreedomSoft is the king of softwares that allow you to automate. Other than that, a buyer's and seller's landing pages can help you automate leads. I've been using interns to do all the "grunt work" in order to automate my business.

NTexasWholesaler

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2012, 08:21:17 am »
I took at Robert Allen class. I was out of work and put the 3-4k, fee on two credit cards, got a bad case of buyers remorse immediately. But I went to the class took a month to study the material and about 3 weeks after that I made 5k on my first wholesale deal. Wholesaled  until crash, then I got out.

I am  starting out again wholesaling. I like that part of it and I don't want to be a landlord or fix and sell, etc. This is my niche that I enjoy.

Offline Marco G

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2012, 08:03:37 am »
Thanks guys for all the great posts. I am farly new in the industry and these are all great tips. I have being looking into the ******** program for myself. Any comments on this his programs??

Offline Real Estate Seller

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2012, 08:58:26 am »
A mentor is the best way to go.
I am the king of short sales.

Offline dukefan2014

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2012, 04:34:28 pm »
I took at Robert Allen class. I was out of work and put the 3-4k, fee on two credit cards, got a bad case of buyers remorse immediately. But I went to the class took a month to study the material and about 3 weeks after that I made 5k on my first wholesale deal. Wholesaled  until crash, then I got out.

I am  starting out again wholesaling. I like that part of it and I don't want to be a landlord or fix and sell, etc. This is my niche that I enjoy.

Why would you only wholesale until the crash? Once the real estate crash came, it made it the best opportunity to wholesale homes. I GOT IN once the crash started. The crash made it easier than ever to find motivated sellers. I understand that it dried some buyers funds up but there are still plenty of buyers out there buying!

Now, more than ever, is the best time to get into wholesaling.

Offline Dynomac

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2012, 09:45:02 pm »
Rei guru, you said you used software- what software do you use?

Offline ntxrewholesaler

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2012, 05:39:58 am »

Why would you only wholesale until the crash? Once the real estate crash came, it made it the best opportunity to wholesale homes. I GOT IN once the crash started. The crash made it easier than ever to find motivated sellers. I understand that it dried some buyers funds up but there are still plenty of buyers out there buying!

Now, more than ever, is the best time to get into wholesaling.

The market was over saturated, if I remember correctly. There were a lot of bad dealing being done, and I refused to participate. Its  different market now but there are still opportunities. There are plenty of foreign buyers if you know how to put together a real deal.

Offline dukefan2014

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2012, 07:33:05 pm »
Excuses are a dime a dozen and nothing good ever comes from them. I don't know about you guys, but I never let the "condition of the market" stop me from flipping homes. I'm gonna go at it both in the up markets and the down markets.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines