We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2022, 12:51:22 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2022, 12:51:22 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: DO YOU WORK ALONE OR TEAM?  (Read 5899 times)

Offline Delondon

• Wholesaling Real Estate 101
Re: DO YOU WORK ALONE OR TEAM?
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2012, 01:46:14 pm »
I like to do it as a team. You get more work done this way. You don't have to hire others however, other investors your city would love to work with you. Some will some won't, its ok :biggrin someone is waiting.

Offline The_Great_Martini

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2012, 12:29:10 pm »
chunkoftheearth
thanks I will look into picking up that book .

Delondon - So you partner with other investors how? I have done so with wholesale deals but that's not what I am looking for as far as creating a company..

I am sure you guys had heard of CT Homes from Flip This House . I actually like how they do business while having fun. That's kind of what I would want as a real estate investing team/company. I am thinking about paying for some of their material just to see how they run their business as well as the marketing aspect of it. Thanks !

Offline dukefan2014

• Illinois Wholesale Properties
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2012, 09:36:48 pm »
The best way to partner up on deals (in my opinion) is to split the deals 50-50. I'll give you a scenario. Say you come across a good deals from a motivated seller but you can't find a buyer that will buy the property. You can either let the deal go (and get NOTHING from the deal) or you could ask some other wholesaler if they know a buyer that is willing to buy the property. If they come in with a buyer that closes on the property, you and the other wholesaler split the profits 50-50. Even though you are giving up half your profits, its a lot better that having nothing. I know people that do this almost exclusively and make boatloads of money from it.

It also works the other way around. If you have a ton of buyer on your list and you know another wholesaler that can't find a buyer for their deal, you bring in a buyer and split the profits. Its a win-win for everyone.
Looking for Deep Discount Properties in Chicago?!
Go to http://illinoiswholesaleproperties.net/ NOW to get on our list!

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines