We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2021, 12:55:26 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2021, 12:55:26 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Ohio  (Read 103838 times)

Offline Inspection Tech

Re: Ohio
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2015, 11:27:59 am »
Hello everyone!

My name is Keith Sandy and I represent Inspection Tech, a Home Inspection company serving the Northeast Ohio real estate Market.

Inspection Tech is a home inspection company committed to providing the Cleveland and Northeast, Ohio area with the best house inspection services and reports available. All Inspection Tech Inspectors are certified through InterNACHI. Next day appointments are available and reports are prepared and emailed to client before inspector leaves property.

Our services include:

Home Inspections
Presale Inspections
Multi Unit Inspections
Commercial Inspections
New Construction Inspections
Mold Inspections
Radon Inspections

Altered due to rules violation
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 02:19:28 pm by Mdhaas »

Offline John Citro

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2015, 01:10:49 am »
Hello REI Club,

I am currently looking to expand my network into the Columbus area. I am looking for other wholesalers and agents who have a good knowledge of the area. I am looking to partner up with other wholesalers so that when we get a property under contract we would like to offer it to your cash buyers for an exclusive period of time. Also, looking for a realtor in the area who is investor friendly.
Since we are in California we need someone with their boots on the ground and who has a great knowledge of  the area.

Thank you in advance for any recommendations, if the person I am talking about isn't yourself!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Thanks,

John Citro
New Hope Investors

Offline Freeton

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2015, 10:45:52 pm »
Attention Investors in Columbus OH area

We could be a asset for you and find real value properties

We can save you time and effort, we can get you great wholesale deals or income properties.  Tell us what you are looking for and we will find it. 

PM Rhonda or Bob
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 01:59:11 am by Freeton »

Offline JBerg

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2015, 09:28:16 am »
Hello,
 My name is Jeff B and I am new to this site. I am interested in learning all about wholesaling. I live in the Columbus area and recently became unemployed . I would like to know if there is anyone willing to mentor me ? I am self motivated and driven .

Offline BuckeyeEndZone

« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2016, 01:38:17 pm »
My name is Kathy I am new to this site and to investing.  I live in Columbus and am interested in wholesaling to start with.  Would love to network with others in Columbus.  I currently have a job and my goal is to do REI full time and retire from the traditional job. 

Offline beastmodeOH

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2017, 11:49:35 am »
Hi my name is Tim and I'm a realtor and investor in Columbus.  Happy to meet everyone!  I'm currently looking for private investors to build large portfolio of single family and multifamily rentals.  I have tons of deals coming my way but no investors to back them at the moment.

Offline reikiller

• DFW Investment Houses
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2017, 02:12:18 pm »
Is there a lot of rentals in your state?

Offline barbaraherbert

• Barbara Herbert Website
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2017, 04:01:18 am »
You dont have to pay for forclosure listings, start with  portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD this will take u direct to the main forclosure list in ohio and other states available for FREE... 

thanks for this info.

Offline luckygreen

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2017, 06:26:41 pm »
Hello! My name is Heidi Green, and just wanted to know, is anyone doing successful real estate wholesaling in Ohio?

Thanks in advance for response!

Offline luckygreen

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2017, 06:30:28 pm »
Hello my name is Heidi Green,

Just like to know how many successful real estate wholesalers from Ohio are there on here?

Offline Marhabaanhomes

« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2017, 10:16:54 pm »
Hello REI Club Investors,

I am looking for serious cash buyer who are looking to rehab or fix and flip properties in Grove City, Ohio. If you are an investor looking for property in Grove City, Ohio. Please PM us.
Thank You

Looking forward to look together :)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 09:19:53 am by Mdhaas »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines