We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2021, 01:35:12 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2021, 01:35:12 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Ohio  (Read 103862 times)

Offline Ska

Re: Ohio
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2012, 10:24:25 pm »
I am a Wholesaler In the Cleveland, Ohio area looking to expand provide GREAT DEALS for my Cleveland Investors. Cash buyers please shoot me a an email and we can discuss your preferences.

Offline wholesale216

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2013, 09:53:25 am »
hi my name is Amir Robinson i am wholesaler here in cleveland ohio. i am looking to network with other wholesalers and investors here in cleveland, ohio. Feel free to PM me.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 11:11:29 am by Mdhaas »

Offline reiny77

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2013, 08:49:49 pm »
I'm looking for a person (real estate birddog) who can go and take pictures of the property tomorrow. The house is located in Cleveland, OH area, zip code 44112.

If you can do that assignment for a fee, please PM me

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 05:00:13 am by Mdhaas »

Offline Christopher O.

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2013, 08:33:30 pm »
Hello Everyone.  My name is Christopher Olson and I am a Virtual Assistant for Real Estate Investors.  I can automate your real estate investing business.  Get a hold of me to find out how I can make your business more money and save you time.  Please feel free to PM me.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 04:52:25 am by Mdhaas »

Offline TXBear

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2013, 11:15:47 am »
Looking for rehabber in Fostoria OH area.
Either to rehab or interest in buying me out.
Thanks.

Offline mzlucy

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2013, 04:50:23 pm »
 :help Hello I new to real estate and wondering are there any mentors will to help newbies through the wholesaling houses/ rehab/flip process or is there any one willing to allow me to watch and learn from their deals from start to finish to get a better understanding of need to know and how to????? Eager to learn work hard and even offering to split profits of first set of deals I receive help closing on. :deal 

Offline mjanyja

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2014, 12:42:37 pm »
Why is this section so dead? Do no investors in OHIO want to network? I'm in Columbus, OH and always looking to network with investors.

Offline kdhastedt

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2014, 12:47:26 pm »
Why is this section so dead? Do no investors in OHIO want to network? I'm in Columbus, OH and always looking to network with investors.

Have you contacted everyone on both pages of this section?  There are two pages of postings for Networking in Ohio...

Have you contacted any nearby REI Groups? 
http://www.reiclub.com/real-estate-clubs/Ohio.html

Keith
I have CDO...it's like OCD but in alphabetical order - the way it should be!

Offline tunbosun

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2014, 03:05:41 am »
 Hi, am a realtor in profession for some times now, I span my business means on local and internation, that is I help acquire properties strateggically overseas where the business and investment will seem profitable, any further information needed, you can PM me. This message is for those who are willing to expand their investment in real estate abroad. :beer
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 08:47:53 am by $Cash$ »

Offline KDKruckenberg

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2014, 09:52:10 am »
Good day.
We are new to real estate investing and are located in the Columbus area. Very interested in networking with like minded individuals.
Thank you,
Kevin Kruckenberg & Vanessa Sneary

Offline binfordm2

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2014, 11:13:25 am »
Hi to all... im a buyer and seller of investment properties. I have a couple of properties im selling here in columbus ohio..

1 is rehabbed and ready to go. Price is $32k and ARV is 55k+
2nd one needs a lil cosmetic work. Price is $26 and ARV is 43k+

For more information please feel free to PM me
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 01:08:02 pm by Mdhaas »

Offline thegreatvandini

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2015, 07:44:02 am »
Hi all, I'm looking for some investors in my area to network with.  I would really like to find some seasoned investors willing to work with a young, very motivated, very hungry and some what green investor.  My exit strategy is fix and flip, I have done 3 deals over the last year with good success....just want to expand into finding non-mls deals and grow as an investor.  I'm a licensed Realtor and also a successful remodeling contractor.  I have the funds to do my own deals, just need some guidance.   Thanks

Offline christhisoy2015

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2015, 01:24:35 am »
Hi! My name is Chris, I'm looking for investors who are interested in Pre-selling Office Space and Pre-selling Condominiums, For more information please feel free PM me, thank you and have a great day ahead beer

Offline mrchrisharrell

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2015, 09:34:51 am »
My name is Chris.  I'm a full-time investor from Central Ohio. (Well central'ish, I'm below Columbus by 15 minutes)

Where I Invest:
Grove City, Canal Winchester, Groveport, Ashville, Circleville, and Commercial Point...  Maybe Canton soon.
I also have investments from San Antonio, TX down to Corpus Christi, Texas.

Investment Types:
Single Family, Multi-Family, and Commercial.

Other businesses I own related to real estate:
Construction, Repairs, and Maintenance
Property Management Software (PropertyManageMATE)
and I own a free property listing website called Zinksy.

I have been in the REO industry since 2006, and I consider myself a good connection to have.  My email is available on REIClub, so you can track me down and connect really easily.

Cheers to your success,
Chris
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 09:55:24 am by mrchrisharrell »

Offline basementguyss

• Gutter Repair Pittsburgh
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2015, 08:49:29 pm »
I'm also new here and I'm looking forward to learn from you guys.

I'mhappy to be part of this community :beer

« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 06:33:49 am by Mdhaas »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines