We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2021, 11:11:52 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2021, 11:11:52 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Ohio  (Read 103830 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
Ohio
« on: January 04, 2012, 09:44:47 am »
Welcome. Thanks for joining us. Please click the "reply" button and share your information below.
There's Only Two Things in Life: Reasons and Results.  Reasons don't count.  - Anonymous

Offline catlady

Re: Ohio
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 03:46:53 pm »
Hi all.  I know I am not the only investor in the beautiful Buckeye state.    Who else is here? 

Offline toddsmith

• Columbus Property Investors Association (CPIA)
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 11:42:19 am »
Hi, Folks:

Just wanted to let everyone out there know about our real estate investors association in Columbus, Ohio...

Columbus Property Investors Association (CPIA)

Meeting Time:

Every 3rd Tuesday, of Every Month
6 pm - 9 pm

Meeting Location:

Ramada Plaza Hotel, 4900 Sinclair Rd, 43229

Meeting Content

Our meetings are friendly and open to the public.
They include everyone from full-time successful
investors to wet-behind-the-ears newbies, and
everything in between!

My goal for every meeting is powerful networking,
and powerful content.  I don't allow speakers who
are only there to sell, without giving content.

Come and join us for a night of money-making
seminars (from both local and national speakers),
live deal analysis, networking, and fun!

Todd Smith, President
Columbus Property Investors Association (CPIA)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 07:22:18 pm by $Cash$ »

Offline Real Estate Seller

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 10:37:50 pm »
Are theses speakers selling books or snake oil? Most speakers will not break it down so a 3rd grader can understand no speaker will say lets meet tomorrow and I will show you first hand how all this will work that is in my book.
I am the king of short sales.

Offline toddsmith

• Columbus Property Investors Association (CPIA)
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 11:50:03 pm »
Are theses speakers selling books or snake oil?

"I don't allow speakers who are only there to sell, without giving content."

Most speakers will not break it down so a 3rd grader can understand

Very rarely have 3rd graders come out to the meetings, so that hasn't been a problem. ;-)
If a speaker can't connect to my audience, irrespective of age, then I don't ask them back. :-)

no speaker will say lets meet tomorrow and I will show you first hand how all this will work that is in my book.

Actually, I do that myself in my 1-On-1coaching program ;-)

If any (other) speaker "were" to do that, I would fully expect them to charge for their time,
I suspect that you don't work for free, and I suspect you don't expect others to work for free, right ;-)

How much would you be willing to pay someone to perform that service for you?

If you are looking for quality content, for just $10, then you will get far more than your money's worth
at our meetings :-)

If you're in the Columbus, Ohio area, hope to see you at a meeting soon! :-)

« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 07:41:52 am by Admin »

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 11:53:59 pm »
Anyone will pay for results as long as the teacher can walk them through a deal and explain step by step in real time. 95% out there make a killing by selling books that is out dated and info that does not work.

Offline CANTWAITROOKE

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 12:52:46 pm »
Hello- I am new to this and without creating too much of a sob story.  I lost my job last month and my credit is good  between 600-750 and feel that at 47 yrs old that this is  a positive redirection of my life.  Point: where do I start on a very limited budget and where do I get foreclosure lists without having to spend $$ thats not in the budget- any advice will be greatly appreciated.

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 03:40:57 pm »
Once you get the foreclosure list how are you going to buy with no funds?

Offline co1987

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2012, 09:47:09 am »
Hello,

My name is Garrett. I am new to real estate investing. I am still learning more about the subject and this site. I would like to know if anyone could recommend any investor friendly real estate agents in the Cleveland area. Thank you.

Garrett

Offline ShaunG

• Virginia Beach Mortgage Company
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2012, 04:48:47 pm »
Hello. I am in Cleveland, OH (west side). I am looking for a real estate agent that is familiar and experienced with preforeclosures, foreclosures, bop, short sale deals, etc. I am currently looking to purchase an o/o investment that needs a little work west of Cleveland. If all goes well, there will be more deals in the future. I have cash to for any work needed and great credit. I just need help finding a property in the areas we are interested in and snagging it. We just lost one fannie mae owned one that was only listed for 2 days. Please PM me if you are a real estate agent in Cleveland that specializes in investment real estate preferable the west side. Thanks!
Shaun Gale
Mortgage Webmaster
Ohio Mortgage Company

Offline cancunhome

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2012, 06:45:29 pm »
Are there any members in the cleveland, Oh area

Offline curly

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2012, 05:35:20 pm »
Springfield here.  I just purchased my first rental in order to boost my retirement income.  Right now, I am only interested in SFH's with brick siding and three bedrooms.

Offline williamvar

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2012, 11:37:45 pm »
You dont have to pay for forclosure listings, start with  portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD this will take u direct to the main forclosure list in ohio and other states available for FREE... 

Offline williamvar

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2012, 11:52:51 pm »
I have a property in Genoa ohio that i would like to purchase to rehab and use as a primary residents, i have a median credit score of 611 and looking for a loan to get this propety bought. i can then refinance to a standard home loan when my score is a 620 and the property is in shape for a bank to loan on it. i have been working with a credit repair compant to bring my score up. i would say in less then 45 days it will be past 620 no later then 6 mnths to be at latest as i dont want to make any false promises. any investors ect who could help to make some extra $$$$    Thanks Bill
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 03:33:54 am by $Cash$ »

Offline Ska

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2012, 10:17:20 pm »
Happy Friday, I'm Soni! I'm new to site and new to investing. I'm looking for a wholesaling mentor/ coach in Cleveland, Ohio area . I'm willing to share profit for training (walk me through this) since I am unable to pay out of pocket. I'm a success driven person, and I am willing to learn. Please contact me.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines