We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2021, 12:11:29 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2021, 12:11:29 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: New Jersey  (Read 45615 times)

Offline tentel8

Re: New Jersey
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2013, 11:58:07 am »
Hi Everyone,

I own a Property Management firm in Northern NJ.  We specialize in managing single family- smaller multifamily residential properties for investors.  We are a full service management company.  We work mostly with Property investors who aren’t interested with the everyday headaches of being a landlord.  With us you can invest, take advantage of a strong rental market, but continue to live your life uninterrupted. 
I look forward to networking with all of you. 

-Todd
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 03:38:31 pm by $Cash$ »

Offline MPC

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2013, 04:31:46 pm »
Hello,

I'm a contractor located near Rutgers. I'm looking to network with real estate professionals to begin the investment process and purchase a 1st home  before spring. All networking opportunities are encouraged.

Feel free to PM me

Offline ryanpal

• http://www.ryanpal.com
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2013, 11:25:42 pm »
bump for NJ investors, wholesalers, and bird dogs :)

always looking to network with other professionals.  drop me a line and lets network!

:beer

Offline inza510

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2013, 01:09:17 pm »
Rehabber in NJ who wants to do his first deal. Wholesalers: PM me if you have good deals.

Offline ryanpal

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2013, 10:33:27 pm »
Rehabber in NJ who wants to do his first deal. Wholesalers: PM me if you have good deals.

pm-ed

Offline mercada3

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2013, 08:53:24 pm »
Hi everyone I am an investor as well as an insurance agent and I provide business and home insurance as well as personal lines feel free to reach out with any questions and I will help in anyway I can.

Offline Closendeals

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2013, 11:45:32 pm »
Wooooooo  :bobble alright everyone good night!!!my name is closendeals
I am very excited, i have not yet closed my first deal. I am very fresh to investing educating myself for hours daily and having a great time learning all these great new techniques. I am now searching for a investor friendly title company along with a few different hard money lenders (individual private lenders). Some feedback would be great thanks guys!!!! Very happy to join you all

Offline Closendeals

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2013, 08:53:09 am »
Hey REICLub,

Looking to network, partner, and/or work with other Real Estate professionals in New Jersey or elsewhere for that matter for mutually profitable opportunities...    :beer

Cheers

A.Donahue Baker, CPA

Offline thrillaike

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2013, 08:51:50 pm »
Hey crew, my name is Jason and I'm a super-newbie(I actually just found this site today). I currently work with seniors who are in foreclosure trouble and save their home through the reverse mortgage program. Unfortunately for my clients and myself, about 60% of those who need help don't have enough equity to get a reverse mortgage; so they are still stuck waiting for the sheriff.

I understand that this forum is somewhat geared around purchasing the property after foreclosure; so I think I'd be valuable in that respect(I could probably "bird dog" pretty well)...but I'd also hope to be able to help any seniors who have some equity and are having a rough time. PM me and I'd be glad to chat.

Jason

Offline khartleyjr

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2013, 06:17:58 am »
Hello

Im in Essex county looking to start Wholesaling throughout NJ. Stuck in the beginning stages looking for a mentor ready to learn and begin in this new year

Offline oluwadoo194

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2014, 12:41:37 am »
Hello
I am looking forward to networking with cash buyers and investors for properties in New jersey. I will like to know which kind of property you are looking for and which target areas.

Offline lukkuk

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2014, 10:45:44 am »
Hi All,

My name is Luke and I am new to the forum, interested in buying distressed real estate in New Jersey and looking to network with individuals who focus on Buy/Hold, Foreclosure and Short Sales opportunities. Focusing on agents and/or contacts who have access to and work directly with bank owned property.

Please feel free to reach out and contact me.

Thanks again and I look forward to speaking to you all on the forum and gain valuable knowledge.

- Luke

Offline dluvsoceancounty

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2014, 12:11:03 pm »
Hello to all investors and private money lenders.

I am a new Wholesaler from the Ocean County area. My plan is to flip properties in Ocean county, build a profit and then expand to the Atlantic and Essex county areas. I have years of real estate experience but got out of it during the market crash in 2008. However, I've flipped one deal during that time with someone who took the lead. I made a small profit but never tried it again. My experience was buy and hold. What I am looking for today is a private loan or small partner who would lend me enough money and I will do all the work. That small partner would make a percentage of every single deal I close, now and in the future as long as I'm in the business.   :bigok

I've made offers for three REOs already and I'm waiting for the banks to accept any or all of my offers. I found a transactional funding company that will do the one day closings when the time comes. Their fee for each approval is $495.00. I had the money from my tax refund to pay the fees but the good ole' IRS kept my refund over an tax return issue in 2006. I've filed an appeal but that's going to take some time and I no longer have time to waste.

Does anyone know of a good private lender that will accept my offer?

Offline ryanpal

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2014, 07:14:47 pm »
Just a quick update to the wholesalers of this board.  Please put me on your buyers list, we are now aggressively moving forward with rehabbing properties. 

Please note* - we are still wholesaling so if you're open to co-wholesaling, that works too.   :beer

Offline dluvsoceancounty

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2014, 05:44:03 pm »
ryanpal,

I will certainly put you on my buyers list... Just got a contract for a property in East Orange, NJ. I will have others I promise you. Plus, it is great to know that you are also considering wholesale partnering. I can tell that either way or both, you can make money with me.

Remember, I am working three areas. Northern Jersey, Ocean County, NJ and Atlantic City area.
See ya...
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 07:21:41 pm by $Cash$ »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines