We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2021, 10:13:59 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2021, 10:13:59 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Michigan  (Read 62333 times)

Offline RedBudInn

Re: Michigan
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2018, 01:30:07 pm »
 :help Jim Statzer of Red Bud Inn, Inc and Red Bud EX101, LLC Google my web sites if you want.
Interested in wholesale buying and selling in the "Michiana Area" which is NW Indiana and SW Michigan with a special focus on Buchanan, MI
I have well researched properties for fix and flip and landlords. Willing to be your eyes and legs in my area if you need a property managed or evaluated.
Is there anybody here in Berrien County Michigan or St. Joe County Indiana??

Offline amazeproperties

• Joseph Buys Homes
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2018, 09:23:07 am »
:help Jim Statzer of Red Bud Inn, Inc and Red Bud EX101, LLC Google my web sites if you want.
Interested in wholesale buying and selling in the "Michiana Area" which is NW Indiana and SW Michigan with a special focus on Buchanan, MI
I have well researched properties for fix and flip and landlords. Willing to be your eyes and legs in my area if you need a property managed or evaluated.
Is there anybody here in Berrien County Michigan or St. Joe County Indiana??

Hi @Jim Statzer. I wholesale in Southeast Michigan. I don't have any buyers in Berrien County so if I get any properties in that area, I'll PM you.
Joseph Mazur
Amaze Properties
www.JosephBuysHomes.com

Offline Dealhouses

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2018, 12:48:02 pm »
Hi guys, I have been a member for some time. Did about 6 flips and took a break to attend to family matters.
Getting back into the SE MI market.
Looking to make new contacts with:
1. Lenders
2. Wholesalers willing to do options. I am focusing on "Fix & Flips".

If you have any ideas please let me know.
Thank you

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines