Louisiana

Welcome. Thanks for joining us. Please click the “reply” button and share your information below.

Greetings to all the Louisiana real estate investors! How is your real estate business going in 2012? What challenges are you facing? Where in Louisiana are you doing deals?

Greetings! I am currently based in the Shreveport/Bossier area.

I was in that area for a while…at that time it was a great are with home prices relatively low and rents relatively high and a low vacancy rate.

I rented mostly to military folks fro Barksdale AFB - it’s like money in the bank! If they don’t pay, a call to their First Sergeant makes everything well!

Keith

Hello. I am an investor who has invested in the Midwest and in the South. I got my LA Realtor license and I plan to work on wholesale deals in the NOLA area if anyone is interested in teaming up.

Hello I am a beginner and I live in West Monroe Louisiana and I ma hoping there is someone who is willing to teach me the trade so that I can start investing in some properties. Thanks in advance.

Greetings from South Louisiana

Hey Y’all, I am originally from Australia but am now based in New Orleans. I invest in properties in the Greater New Orleans and run a wholesaling company. Interested to meet other investors. I have been in NOLA for 2 years and love it. It would be great if some locals could look over my website as I created it to feel local but would value the opinion of some locals to make sure I haven’t missed the mark on anything.

Thanks and look forward to getting into this forum.

Let us help you build business credit program