Kentucky

Welcome. Thanks for joining us. Please click the “reply” button and share your information below.

I live in Louisville and am in the BA in Business Administration program at Indiana Wesleyan University. I will soon be joining the Kentucky Real Estate Investors Association and if anyone on here is currently a member I would appreciate your thoughts on the association. I attend real estate auctions to learn what I can while researching real estate investing. I have not completed any real estate deals but I am insanely eager to learn and get the ball rolling. Shoot me a message or email if you live in kentucky!

Hello just moved to Kentucky 1yr ago and looking for good investing info this site looked informative, and yes I’m a rookie at this :shocked

Greetings!
I am a Full Service Flat Fee Broker in Northern Kentucky, looking to expand throughout Kentucky.
I love working with Real Estate Investors, so don’t hesitate to reach out to me should you need help!

I own a 4-plex with designs on purchasing a couple of single-family units. What is a good accounting/management software program that meets the following criteria:

Does not cost a brazillion dollars.
Is actually made for real estate (i.e. not Quicken).
Is not an on-line program where I pay them for ever in order to access my own data.
Will allow me to grow the number of units I own/manage.

I appreciate your feedback.

I am a real estate investor, moving to Kentucky… I’m looking at a duplex in Lexington with section 8 tenants any thoughts on section 8 in Lexington?

Hi I’m a wholesaler that is looking for Investors that can close quickly. If interested PM me.