We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group
Investor Friendly Agents
Make It Easy To Be Found
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 03, 2020, 05:18:32 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Investor Friendly Agents
Make It Easy To Be Found
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 03, 2020, 05:18:32 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:

Author Topic: Georgia  (Read 99298 times)

Offline dz117

• FREE Real Estate & Prop Marketing Software
Re: Georgia
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2013, 09:56:16 pm »
Hi All! I'm new to RE Investing.  I'm currently looking for bird dogs in the Middle GA area or even the ATL area. Please PM me.  Thanks  :biggrin

Offline ljb1120

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2014, 11:36:10 am »
I am real estate agent and have investor. does anyone has damaged property or non-performing note for sale in Decatur, North Atlanta, Duluth, Suwanee area in Georgia?

Offline Newbie19

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2014, 08:50:11 pm »
Hello All,

I'm fairly new to investing.  This site is wonderful and I look forward to networking. 

Offline RoMoInvests

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2014, 10:51:38 pm »
Hi folks, Savannah GA here.
We are newbies to the REI world and need mentors as well as buyers/investors.
Let's network and win/win together!
Peace!
 :beer

Offline Yokai

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2014, 11:26:30 am »
Hello to all! I'm in the southwest Georgia region. I'm looking to start my real estate investor's career. By the looks of things I might be in the wrong area of the state. (location, location) I'm looking for any and all mentors, wholesalers, or just other investors to talk to and network with. I've never done a real estate transaction before but I really need to. If I'm ever going to achieve my goals. If nothing comes up from this (I'm sure something will) then I will have forge my own path. If this is a bad area... then that's a clear sign I need to move. I look forward to whoever I meet and the experience they're willing to share. I wish you all good luck and good hunting.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 11:30:31 am by Yokai »

Offline rene156

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2014, 09:10:46 pm »
Hello Everyone, I'm in the Augusta, GA area. I'm new to Wholesaling... ie. Been reading studying, haven't closed my first deal yet. Was hoping to get in touch with other wholesalers or buyers in the area to network with to begin deals. Thanks again.

Offline capitalhill

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2014, 01:51:24 am »
Im looking for cash buyers.  If you are intersted working with me, feel free to go to my website and be added to my list.  Or you can PM me.

Capital Hill Properies LLC
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 04:31:26 am by Mdhaas »

Offline wendy40g

Re: Looking for Wholesalers
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2015, 10:53:32 pm »
I am looking for wholesalers that work in Cobb, Cherokee and Fulton (NW) counties.  I only target this specific area, but I am a serious CASH buyer.  Please do not contact me about deals in other areas of the state or country because I am not interested.  If you can bring me deals in my target market then I will definitely close them.

Shoot me a PM if you meet this criteria.

Offline Julie Hicksvictoryis1

• CoachingByPeter
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2015, 10:07:21 am »
Greetings all,  I would like to introduce myself to everyone.  I manage Peter Vekselman's REI company.  We are currently doing upwards of 10 deals per week.  Would like to speak with anyone in the Atlanta market.

Send me a message

Offline deezine

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2015, 09:27:19 pm »
Hello,

Looking for serious cash buyers to work with as well as other investors to network with. I am wholesaling in the North Fulton, North Dekalb, East Cobb areas of Georgia.

Send me a message. 

Offline Shine1075

« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2015, 10:16:19 am »
Iím seeking a private leader for a commercial property I have in Johnís Creek, GA.  I need $500,000.  The property is worth $1,000,000, zoned cbd:8, lot is +-1 acre, building is 4,250 sq. ft. and holds up to 20 vehicles inside warehouse, plus 30 in front and 50 in back.  The property is 95% completely renovated. 

Offline tjamesatl

« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2016, 01:30:43 pm »
Hi,

I need to borrow $25K to finalize a commercial real estate deal. I will pay a return of $50K in 30 days. I will sign a promissory note and put up my personal residence as collateral for the loan. The home has $70K in equity. The home is worth $365K. The mortgage balance is $304K. I am located in Georgia and has lived in the house for over 15 years. This is not a SCAM!!! Please contact me you are interested.

Trevor
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 03:04:00 pm by $Cash$ »

Offline Krislewis4x

• Kris Buys Cumming Houses Fast
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2016, 09:33:38 am »
Local investor based out of Cumming, Georgia.  I work in any area around the GA-400 Corridor north of the perimeter.  My main focus is Forsyth, Alpharetta, Roswell, Gainesville, etc.  Im always on the hunt for all types of deals, pretty, ugly, wholesale, lease option, owner finance, you name it I do it.  Also always interested in networking with private money lenders and hard money lenders.  Email me for absolutely any reason, lets chat.  I can offer advice to newbies, or get serious and talk deals.

Offline ReginaSMH

• Sell Mom's House Fast
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2016, 08:51:03 pm »
Hello out there!  I'm new to this site, but not a new investor. I've been buying house since 2002 (started in upstate NY).  I started off with duplexes/ rentals and now am rehabbing in the Atlanta area. I look forward to connecting with many of you!

Offline cmoneydeals16

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2016, 03:06:42 pm »
Hi Investors I'm a seasoned wholesaler here in GA always interested in connecting with cash buyers seeking good deals. Let's connect and I will send you what we have available  :beer

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines