We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2021, 04:56:00 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2021, 04:56:00 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Missouri  (Read 39760 times)

Offline kingsoakinvestments

Re: Missouri
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2014, 10:12:38 pm »
Hello, my name is Megan and I own Kings Oak Investments LLC.  We invest in non-performing notes.  We are seeking joint venture partners to help us fund our deals.  We focus most of our deals in the Midwest.  Please reply if you are interested in the seeing the deals we are currently working on.

Offline abanks64079

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2014, 11:26:10 am »
Hello I am a newbie in the real estate investing forum. I'm from Platte City, MO looking
for "cash" buyers" who want to invest in the Kansas, City metro area.

Offline mzsniles

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2014, 09:55:44 pm »
Hello Everyone!

I am new to investing or at least trying to get my feet wet. I have studied several programs but have had trouble getting into the swing. I am looking for a mentor in the St Louis area. I am interested in wholesaling and possibly flipping. I just learn better when in action. I would like to shadow or work with someone from start to finish on a deal. Here is what I would like to do...Come along side and walk through a deal with you from start to finish. There is no payment needed or fee to split. Then on the next deal I would like to have someone mentor me through the steps and offer at least 40% of the profit for assisting me.

I'm not looking to follow another newbie like myself, I am interested in a seasoned investor with a impressive portfolio. I am not looking to invest in anymore systems online, books, e-books or mentoring programs as I have spent a great deal on similar items over the last few years.

Any serious takers please contact me!

Offline Aaron101

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2014, 02:52:23 pm »
Hi I have 2.5 acres 5 bed 2 bath Modular home under contract in Williamsburg Mo. they are building 450k Homes down the road.  Selling it for 75k or sub2 6500 down 800.00 a month Rent to own no credit ok !

Offline swarfield

• BHIP
Re: Cash Buyers Wanted For Deep Discounted Properties in Kansas City
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2015, 09:37:31 am »
Hello

I’m a local real estate investor I find properties that are below market and I wholesale them out to cash buyers that are looking for fix and flip or looking for rental properties. Is that something you would be interested in ? Yes? PM me.

Thank you.

I Find, You Fund, We Split BIG Profits!

« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 11:13:57 am by $Cash$ »

Offline Chad Johnson

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2015, 10:36:07 am »
Hi all... My name is Chad and I am in the St.Louis area and am looking for cash investors interested in a partner or to simply fund deals.  I have no problem going 50/50 on profits for deals backed.  If interested let me know.  Thank you   

Offline bfrost

• Frost Homes
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2017, 06:01:35 am »
Hi - I am a cash buyer in the Kansas City market looking to expand my portfolio of buy, rehab & rent properties.

Offline Bsalmons22

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2018, 03:59:26 pm »
My company is Offer Simple 123 We are looking for Deals in and around Columbia Mo we Buy between 5-10 deals Monthly, I would love to network with any other investors in the Columbia Market.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 04:17:25 pm by Mdhaas »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines