Arizona

Welcome. Thanks for joining us. Please click the “reply” button and share your information below.

Hi I am new to real estate investing, have been taking classes to learn it, and would like to start networking with other people in Arizona. My interests are wholesaling and fix & flip but open to other strategies!!

I am in Arizona as well, and looking for investors that want turn-key solutions that are low-risk, conservative and great cash-flowing properties. Please contact me if interested to see what we can do. Send me a private message and I can share more info with you. Thanks.

Looking to network, partner, and/or work with other Real Estate professionals in Arizona or elsewhere for that matter for mutually profitable opportunities

Hi,
I’m looking for wholesalers who have condos in the Phoenix area.

I am in Arizona and looking for investors and I have
Two great prospects since I am learning how to do some deals
but need some that has the contracts and training.
So, I have already founds some good leads.
It helps if you have skype or a phone call.

Please contact me if interested to see what we can do. Send me a private message and I can share more info with you. Thanks

I am looking to get started in buying - selling tax deeds possably in Texas but every one is saying to do your “Due Diligance” but no one goes into detail without charging you 3000.00 dollars. I am looking to find some one to sit down and talk with on the details be fore I jump un.[s][/s]

As a reminder: DO NOT change the title of any of the posts in this Forum!

Thanks!

Keith

I’m looking to buy non performing second mortgages in Tucson. :smile

I am looking for a mentor to help me on ‘subject to’ deals. I have some real estate experience, mostly as a landlord. Please PM me.

Thanks,

Alan

Hello everybody,

Just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Jeff Sanders, I’m a real estate investor living in Lake Havasu City AZ… While I live in Lake Havasu, I buy and sell properties throughout the US. Although I concentrate mostly in AZ, NV, and CA, I will look for properties anywhere buyers I have are interested in. I often make trips to Las Vegas (I love that place) for fun and to attend the monthly buying summit. I mostly just work on wholesaling right now, but plan to fix and flip, as well as fix and rent soon as well. I’m always looking for new contacts and great deals.

On the personal side, I love camping and the outdoors (not so much during summer here when it’s 110+ degrees), and grow my own vegetables hydroponically. And to answer the inevitable question, NO, I don’t grow pot. I also run my own website that helps others (for free) to learn how to build there own hydroponic systems, grow successfully, and doing so cost effectively.

Anyhow, just thought I would say hello. :beer

Is Arizona Tax lien state or Tax deed state?

Hello everyone, I am also in AZ. I am pretty new to investing as well. I got my first three properties under contract. I have a “Buyers Agent” working with me and I have to find buyers. I am thinking I’ll need to do a Double Closing on each of them. Anyone know a title company that will work with me?

Also any “Heads up” I should be aware of?

anyone out there in central Arizona?

Max hit me up! I’m buying!

Hi Guys,

our corporate office is here in Phoenix and we would love a shot at any good wholesale deals you might have.

Greetings, I am also in Arizona in the Mesa area. I am new to investing but not real estate. I was an Appraiser for 12 years and was a Realtor for 10 years who primarily focused on doing BPO’s and property management, although I did sell a few homes here and there too.

I am looking to network in the area with other investors. Don’t need agents currently, I mean one can pick up a handful of pebbles and throw it into a crowd out here and hit two or three. Hold on, I just hit four…:slight_smile:

We are new here, I love this forum. Seems like a great resource. We focus on flipping and dealing with wholesaling some.

Good afternoon, I just joined and am looking to meet other investors in the Phoenix area! :beer I run a podcast called #investthis and would love to have some new people come on! Please reach out to me if you would be interested in being interviewed on my podcast. It’s for other investors to be able to tell their story of how they started and why, as well as accomplishments you have made along the way. I would love to connect with some new investors in my area!

We offer applications for bad credit credit lines for those who suffer from a bad credit score.