We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2021, 08:19:42 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2021, 08:19:42 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Alaska  (Read 5536 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
Alaska
« on: December 30, 2011, 11:42:06 am »
Welcome. Thanks for joining us. Please click the "reply" button and share your information below.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 09:31:32 am by Admin »
There's Only Two Things in Life: Reasons and Results.  Reasons don't count.  - Anonymous

Offline Rogelio

Re: Alaska
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 06:13:32 pm »
OK, I am a recent transplant to the Mat-Su Valley area. I have spent more years than necessary in the learning phase of my investing career. Many things kept me sidetracked, but when it boils down to it, I was just afraid. Everything else, was just an excuse so that I could keep looking myself in the mirror.

I am now pursuing my investing full time. I have lots of ideas and knowledge, but no experience or wisdom. If you happen to be in Alaska, are an investor, I would love the opportunity to network with you in some way. Even if you just need help fixing up a property or an extra pair of eyes.

WHAT I CAN OFFER YOU
Well, what i have in abundance is time, energy, and curiosity. I have learned many things about business and investing but most of it still theoretical. I am willing and able to lend a helping hand, an extra pair of eyes, or a second brain because, as the saying goes, 2 brains are better than 1.

Also, considering that I am making a lot of calls I may be able to find some deals and hand them over. I am just starting and am low on funds since I just purchased a home to live in and it needs work itself.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
I realize it may not be the most intelligent thing to give away deals. But what I would like to get in return is the chance to be a part of any deal and gain some real world experience. Perhaps some partnering up. As I said, I don't have a lot in the way of funding, but I have a lot of time and energy.

Offline Petersoninvestments

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 06:57:33 pm »
Any investors here in Ak?

Offline Finally Sold

• Finally Sold
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 01:36:17 am »
We are looking to buy houses in the Anchorage area.  Let us know if you have any off market wholesale deals.  :)
Douglas Schwartz
Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer
http://www.FinallySOLD.com
We Buy Houses All Throughout The USA

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines