We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 25, 2021, 12:04:57 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 25, 2021, 12:04:57 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Zip Code 33008 and 33009  (Read 2367 times)

Offline [email protected]

Zip Code 33008 and 33009
« on: November 19, 2011, 05:15:24 pm »
      I am looking to find 1st a small 2-3 br condo town home, or even a small house to for me to live in , it would be my first ever home, and then possibly find a few more for rentals if possible.

I have had a failed trucking business , so my credit is around 600 if that high, I am a vet, but a peace time vet, so not much for me to use, but was wondering what I can do, who could help me , teach me or sell me something in this area, only this area for now, please.

I was trying to get the money to pay full price but the work out here in North Dakota, the Oil Field work I thought I had in the bag fell thru for now and with winter bearing down I took a OTR trucking job for now, so saving the $$$ I thought will be a whole lot less, instead of about 1500-3500 a week I will be making about 700 a week instead if lucky, but it is a job and I am thankful.

No money down would be nice but , is there really such a thing in this day and age, how much money is needed for no money down deals, especially with poor credit 550-600 or so, I have looked here and other sites, but what they show is most likely not what is truly available, but it gives an idea I hope, what do you guys think, (am I allowed to link sites here, if not sorry,)  http://www.foreclosure.com/search.html?,q=33009   

I figured to work all winter and try to do something this April, just after the snowbird season is over in S Fla., and i have a few bucks to put down , because if do it now it would truly have to be no money dwon, and I am game for that , but...

Offline Real Estate Seller

Re: Zip Code 33008 and 33009
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 05:36:31 pm »
With bad credit you have zero chance of getting a home with zero down. You stand a better chance with 20% down plus closing cost.
I am the king of short sales.

Offline Gold River

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 08:06:38 pm »
Hi,

What "Real Estate Seller" really meant was that actually purchasing something would probable be best with 20% down but that you might find an investor to lease option a property to you or maybe possible find a subject 2 with a lot less out of pocket!

Of course we know a lot of good people have strained credit in these trying economic times we live in!

GR

Offline Real Estate Seller

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 08:08:49 pm »
Thanks GR for helping me out on that thread.
I am the king of short sales.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines