We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2022, 08:02:20 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2022, 08:02:20 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Deeds from the Dead by Preston Ely. Real or scam?  (Read 17664 times)

Offline fl-wholesaler

Re: Deeds from the Dead by Preston Ely. Real or scam?
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 07:53:06 pm »
I was lucky enough to get some money to purchase Preston's course. Listening to the course CD's, I discovered something greater than checking the obituaries and going to the office of records. I discovered ProbatesDaily.com. They have people go out and get current weeks probates for you with real estate listed in the probates. I had one of their people call me to see if we can get everything set up to get me the list of probates for a cost that was more than I can pay. Lucky for me the guy was willing to negotiate a price I can pay to get me started. When I am able to scrape up some cash, I am getting my probates the easy way by using Probates Daily.
My family and I went through probate. When probate cases are filed they can be found on the probate court website. Check the obituaries. Then go to the office of records in your county and search property records in order to determine if the decedent owned any property. I know when we went through probate, we were flooded with investors sending letters saying they wanted to buy the house.

If in Florida there is another subscriber service at florida-probate-data dot com

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines