Achieve Superior Returns and Amazing Profitability in Turkish Property Markets

Hi !

I’m new to this platform and i would like to get in touch with both investors and the agency service providers having activities on the international stage. I’ll make several posts and share in-depth knowledge connection with the points below;

Turkish real estate markets (Growth drivers, opportunities, existing market conditions, investment environment, prime indicators and more…)
Why to invest in Turkish property markets
Distinguishing aspects of the Turkish investment properties
Property buying procedures for foreigners

Merhaba,

Ok, tell me why you like Turkey!

GR

The Turkish economy has shown remarkable performance with its steady growth over the last six years.

A sound macroeconomic strategy in combination with prudent fiscal policies and major structural reforms in effect since 2002, has integrated the Turkish economy into the globalized world, while transforming the country into one of the major recipients of FDI in its region.

Turkey’s very recent economic performance has created an optimistic environment, enabling international organizations to regard it as the fastest growing economy in Europe and among the OECD countries, too.

Moreover, according to the OECD, Turkey is expected to be the fastest growing economy of the OECD members during 2011-2017, with an annual average growth rate of 6.7 percent.

Istanbul ranked second for existing investments and first for both new acquisitions and development as per the findings which have taken placed within the Emerging Trends in Real Estate Europe 2011. Could you tell me in which other office market you may expect to reach a net annual yield ower 8% and over 22% IRR if you reached an amazing opportunity for core investment?