Best Place for Business Cards?

Where do you all buy your business cards? Online? Theres alot of different sites, which ones do you guys use? Anybody suggest a certain site?

I just want a plain white card with something like…

I PAY BIG FINDERS FEES FOR OLD, OUT DATED HOUSES…

Do you know someone with a house like that??? Get me their info
and If I buy that house you get a MINIMUM of $2000 CASH, the better
the deal the MORE YOU GET!!!
Call me TODAY for details at 555 555 5555

(stolen from Jake from a previous post.)

Also, on my business card, like, the one above, should I put my name on it? Or just my number (exactly like the one above)

have you ever hear somebody say… “I like to do business with people who are plain?” - I haven’t.

Image is everything!.. since the prospect only has your business card or website to go on, why would you want it to be plain?

I PAY BIG FINDERS FEES FOR OLD, OUT DATED HOUSES…

$2000 minimum - CASH

call - 555.555.5555

just sell the sizzle, and let the uniqueness and attractiveness of the business card do the rest of the work, which is to get them to call you cause they want more info…entise them, don’t be plain or boring, that’s everybody else, not you.

always put your name… who are they going to ask for when they call??

Redtagprintsale.com – best place I’ve found, and the place i get my biz-cards from

My wife ordered ours from Vistaprint if I remember right. It was one of those places that reguarly advertises thru email. Ours has our business name, personal names, and cell phone numbers on it. We chose one of their designs. It has a picture of a door on the left side w/ keys hanging out of the lock and is black on the other side with our information on it.
Don’t go for a white card. Stand out. Cards aren’t that expensive.

I just thought plain was good because I heard a few people in the past say that, but Ill listen to your guys advice. Thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

In my opinion Vistaprint and Goprint are the best places to get your business cards.

Vistaprint-free but they put thier logo on the card.