Anyone know of a legitimate home study course?

does anyone have any good suggestions on a real home study course for wholesaling. I have been eyeing the wholesaling for quick cash v.2 and it goes for 300, but with all the marketing scams out there im not trying to get ripped obviously.

I’ve never seen a bootleg wholesaling course personally…all of them I’ve seen seem to be informationally sound, if for no other reason because the concept is so simple. I’ve had courses from Steve Cook & Ron Legrand.

I’d highly suggest the podcast at www.flip2freedom.com. He explains wholesaling in vivid detail and it’s totally free. Start from the 1st one and work your way down.

I have no association whatsoever with any of these gurus by the way.

Thanks for the info, i didnt even think about podcast.

Steve’s courses are the real deal. I bought the wholesaling course 2.0 back on 07’? I think and that’s how I got into real estate was wholesaling. Still do wholesaling today but have gone from wholesaling to rehabbing, lending private money, joint venturing, and now coaching.

All because I spent 300.00 :biggrin

Get it and then take action!

Nate-WI

Sweet, thanks Nate. Tax returns are coming in, and I may just go ahead and invest into the course. What’s a 300 dollar investment if I can make thousands off it, right. You should really check out the podcast in the earlier posts, very good information. The man actually does go into a lot of detail, I got the book and I have learned more by reading and listening to the audio then I have by networking and digging around. I have heard good reviews about the Steve Cook program, so I may just go ahead and do that. How long did it take you to actually complete the course and all? How long before you felt like you ready to really take action and get to work?

Thanks nsu1997 for the plug, I really appreciate it!!! I can tell you this is the time to be wholesaling real estate. The market is on FIRE!!!

Cheers :slight_smile:
Sean

No prob Sean, you’re truly one of the “good guys!” I learned a lot from your stuff. Keep up the great work!