two assignments one deal???

So I have a wholesaler that wants to assign me a deal… me being a wholesaler myself I would want to assign to my end buyer… how do I make this happen or should I go another route

You could do this:

1. Get a “Flex Option” contract going between you two. This way, you’re not really tied down to finding a buyer, if for some reason you can get a buyer for this property. Yet, it gives you the option to market the property until you find somebody interested.

2. Once you get a buyer, do a Purchase and sale agreement between you and the buyer, with your assignment contract to the end buyer. Your wholesaler will do an assignment contract, with you (I believe), and basically you’re assigning his deal to your buyer.

thanks Idhomebuyer… well :shocked slightly confused but let see if I get what you are saying… get the flex option with the seller, get a purchase and sale with my end buyer and then… thats where Im lost … where does the assignment contract come in at??

make this very simple…make sure all parties are buying/paying with cash. If they aren’t this deal will be extremely difficult to pull off,

Nate-WI

Correction → When you do find the end buyer (who can hopefully pay cash), so a Purchase & Sale agreement between you and the wholesaler. At that point, you want to do the Assignment feee contract between you and the buyer. Make sure the deal has enough room for you and the wholesaler to make money. I think there’s a movie on youtube on how to do this. If I find it, I will post it.

Then the buyer will step into your shoes and close he deal and the both of you will get paid.