Can your Google Voicemail be used for capturing Buyer / Seller Leads?

I have a Google Voicemail number & I was curious if this would work for bandit signs and craigslist instead of using a personal cell phone / getting in trouble with the bandit sign police. :argue

What are your opinions on this? Thanks in advance.

I use e-voice (I guess that is like Google voicemail) as the phone number on all my correspondence. CL or newspaper ads. The only place my phone number that rings that I pick up is on the sign at the house. I don’t want to answer calls from an ad for a 3 bedroom house asking me how many bedrooms are in it.

The outgoing message gives a detailed description of the house and how to get to it. I also tell them I can be contacted at the number on the sign at the house.

Google voice is a good choice for a free phone number that you can put on your bandit signs. No money out of pocket, even for your Google voice number to any marketing piece that you use locally. You also can check your voicemails via iPhone, e-mail. Every voicemail is transcribed into a text, and from Google voice dashboard, you can actually hack those messages automatically forwarded to your phone via text. :cool

I love gvoice, but the problem now is that I can’t find a local gvoice number. Since I moved to Coolidge (AZ) a little over a week ago, I can only choose a Phoenix area code, a Tuscon number with (520) that costs long distance from here (even if it’s got a 520 area code the same as mine here), or stick with a (928) area code.

Are there any other free voicemail numbers out there I can try that would have a Casa Grande phone number? If so, I am willing to try any. Thanks in advance.

* Dallas

HELL yes! I use my Google Voice, a MagicJack, and a Kall8.com number for my business. MagicJack is $40 for the device (which you don’t even need for voicemail) and then only $20/yr, & Kall8 is $5/month. All are local numbers and work like a charm.