BIRDDOG/ wholesaling/rehab 3 great jobs

Hi rei,
I would just like some advice. Theres nothing more I enjoy than
researching properties and figuring up rehab cost. Though I have years of experience in remodeling I am just not sure the best way to go for me . I believe I would love to find property for other people for a small profit and I believe I would love to wholesale. Each one of these fields seems to take a different type of lender. My question is which lender will be the easier to find without a whole lot of cost involved?
rehab,bird dog or wholeselling???I love this business and I would be happy doing any one of these jobs,but my funding is the hardest part
to find. Please help!
Thanks for any advice.
Sheila

wholesaling is the most cheapest and profitable way to go since you already know how to calculate repairs find those homes under %70 of fair market value calculate repairs put the homes under contract and market those contracts or pass off the information to other wholesalers and investors for a fee(birddoging) :beer

Seems like you have a passion for this game. Use your drive and keep working at it. Read, and read, and try some things. Can never see what its really like until you take the first step.

Thank you very much for your advice, I will do just that. I do have a
passion for this business and I love learning and reading everything I can.
Thanks Again!