1st one under contract... Whats next!!

I have my first property under contract and I’m having a hard time locating a reasonable title company and attorney. The contract states that the seller will pay for title insurance and majority of closing cost even the attornry fee. I’m paralyzed :help

Call ALL the We Buy Houses signs in your area and in the paper and on the web and someone will help you. That’s how I started. Good Luck. Dave

Attend your local Real Estate Investment Association Meeting, you will find investor friendly title companies there. It’s all about networking.

You are not the only investor in your city so therefore others are wholesaling as well. Find out who they use and schedule an appointment with that attorney. :bobble

Not sure why you are paralyzed if seller is paying fees, just call an attorney to close. Join a local REI club, network and have your team in place for the future.

Find a buyer and sell it! Blast it all over the internet (Craigslist, Vflyer, Sellpoint, etc) and as Dave mentioned call the we buy houses signs. You could also collaborate with other successful wholesalers to get them to send it to their cash buyers lists and split the profit with them.

I would highly recommend talking to other wholesalers in the area. They are usually very frugal and love to save a penny or two.