We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 17, 2022, 04:54:29 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 17, 2022, 04:54:29 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Absentee owners  (Read 2623 times)

Offline Cato804

• TSAC Properties, LLC.
Absentee owners
« on: July 07, 2010, 10:29:48 am »
What search criteria should I use with listsoucrs when searching for absentee owners??
Travis Turner
TSAC Properties, LLC.
ph: 1-877-733-6787
Email: [email protected]

Offline Delondon

• Wholesaling Real Estate 101
Re: Absentee owners
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 06:24:24 am »
I want to ask you a question. Are you looking for a list in your area of owners that have homes they don't live in anymore, or did you find a couple of empty, boarded up homes and you would like to see if its a potential deal? I am asking because I have a solution for this situation.

Offline judgment hub

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 12:46:33 pm »
What search criteria should I use with listsoucrs when searching for absentee owners??

Usually, you are going to want to contact the county for a list of out of state owners.

Michelle Germann
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 01:02:40 pm by kdhastedt »

Offline Cato804

• TSAC Properties, LLC.
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 07:33:44 pm »
Basically I am looking for absentee owners in the southern new jersey area, who are close by and will be able to converse face to face. not across statelines
Travis Turner
TSAC Properties, LLC.
ph: 1-877-733-6787
Email: [email protected]

Offline Delondon

• Wholesaling Real Estate 101
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 05:54:08 am »
Check it out bro,

Don't go in all of these areas trying to find these homes yourself. You will totally burn yourself out. Hire some old man or lady, college kid, stay at home mom, or somebody looking for some extra cash.

Tell them the areas that you want them to go to. Make sure they have a digital camera, and something to write down details. Tell them the information that you want, and pay them for it.

Works way better than burning time trying to find these yourself. Focus on making money.   :beer

Offline joolkano

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 02:22:54 pm »
Tell your listsource you're looking for Non-owner occupied homes but owners live in NJ. If you're seeking homes with equity, you can also tell them other than non-owner occupied, you want free and clear homes or less than $100k (or any amount) in mortgage.

When I ordered a similar list, I got non-owner occ who lived in the same State (NJ) where the homes are located as well as, out of state.

Hiring old man, lady, college kid...never really work out on a promise that you'll pay them when they get the info. Motivation is never there.   

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines