Why CHINA is NOT the golden goose the HERD thought it was.

Very interesting article in REUTERS about the growing UNREST in CHINA among young workers unhappy with their SLAVE WAGES!!!

What happens to a COUNTRY that INVENTS NOTHING…But simply provides the CHEAP labor required to assemble and make parts for products engineered in other countries like the good ole USA???
What happens when the SLAVE’S REVOLT and that country is NO LONGER the low cost labor provider???

ANSWER…

It starts to FAIL.

CHINA is experiencing the EXACT SAME problem the USA did during our industrial revolution…LABOR ISSUES…The difference???

HENRY FORD engineered new ways to MAKE the automobile…His INGENUITY was the real VALUE in that product…The assembly line made cars CHEAPER so MORE BUYERS were available…INGENUITY…NOT OFF SHORING parts production to Japan.

Read the article…CHINA IS A COMPLETE MESS…Think the USA has problems???

I wouldn’t trade places with anyone in any country for any amount of money.

The seeds are being planted right now…the days of low cost CHINA LABOR are going the way of the TEXTILE MILLS in New England…The DIFFERENCE is… We CREATE IDEAS…INVENT…DEVELOPE NEW TECHNOLOGY…CHINA DOES NONE of that…Watch what happens to the house of cards!!!

Here’s CHINA’S FUTURE…

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6640QD20100705

This might be true. In China, there is a huge shift in the classes. In the US there are 3 maybe 4 classes.

In china there are 2 classes, got it or don’t got it. And the ones on the winning team, they really get it. lol. They charge how much for labor? Major swing.

[[[…What happens when the SLAVE’S REVOLT…]]]

Not so much a problem in a country that is willing to line dissidents up and shoot them. Big motivator, the very real possibility of death.

BIG PROBLEM when there’s 1.2 BILLION of them!!

Tell HONDA and TOYOTA how it was “NOT A BIG PROBLEM” when thier factories came to a screaching halt for weeks on end.

It’s just the BEGINNING folks…It’s just the beginning!

If they do that, please believe that we will have more holes being cut through the fence of the Mexico, US border line. lol. Imagine that.

I just got back from LA and vegas, and I can’t believe the amount of chinese people. It’s been about 4 years since I spent some time at either place, and I don’t recall such a huge amount of them. There were billboards on the interstate only in chinese! I think the part that bothered me the most, at the nicer restaurants in vegas, like the venician and belligo, had over 75% chinese people. It appears that the upper class is being replaced with chinese?

I was reading an article LAST YEAR about how they have overbuilt Beijing so badly that it would take almost 13 years to fill every vacant office. That number was based on current occupancy rates. China is screwed.

Just read an article about this in Bloomberg.

This is actually a good thing for China in the long run.