Gulf Oil Spill Could Kill Millions?

I’m just curious if anyone else has heard or read anything like this? I’ve been hearing this around the periphery for the past couple of weeks. The thing that piqued my interest was that I saw a news report on the main stream media about 2 weeks ago that there was a second leak in the gulf, about 20 miles from the Deepwater Horizon leak. That story only lasted ONE DAY and then disappeared. I thought that was odd. I would have expected a second leak to be a big story and a story that would have legs. Anyway, the story below, and the story that I’ve been hearing for 2 weeks is that BP drilled into a reservoir of oil and gas that was under EXTREMELY high pressure - I’ve been hearing up to 70,000 psi (this article says 100,000 psi. This extremely high pressure is the reason that the Deepwater Horizon failed - because the equipment used simply wasn’t capable of holding that kind of pressure. Furthermore, the drill pipe, which is fractured below the sea floor, is allowing the pressurized gas and oil to work it’s way up through the strata below the sea floor and it blew out 20 miles from the original accident. I’ve also been hearing that the extreme pressure and flow is causing extreme wear on the drill pipe and that the wall thickness of the pipe has already decreased from 2 inches thick to less than 1 inch and that the pipe will effectively disintegrate within the next couple of months. I even heard that on Fox News yesterday! Finally, I’ve heard reports that the sea floor has raised up some 10 feet and is building a dome - in the same fashion that a volcano does prior to erupting.

Another rumor that I’ve heard repeatedly is that the government is planning to evacuate 40 million people, which in light of their response after Katrina - I would say is LAUGHABLE! Obviously, that won’t happen but I’d love to know if they are making ‘plans’ for such an evacuation.

I’m just interested to see if anyone else has been seeing this info? Especially Sellnbama! Here’s one article I’ve seen and I’ve never heard of this website before.

One last thing, this seems like enough of a disaster (even without the catastrophic scenario above) that it will have a significant negative effect on the United States. Even so, the stock market doesn’t seem to have even noticed. The market is signaling no big deal! Is that the case?

http://www.helium.com/items/1864136-how-the-ultimate-bp-gulf-disaster-could-kill-millions

I have friends/family who work in this industry.I also have some who are involved in the cleanup(which is mostly cover up,trust me).BP/this administration are covering up so much I’ve heard from these people that I don’t doubt any of what you found.

Everyone should’ve heard about the captain who killed himself,right??I know a guy who’s very outdoors type/rough type that started crying when he went 20miles out and seen what’s there.Make no mistake this is a turning point in every part of our lives and to those in power it is a great thing.This is why there has been ridiculous things happening like the coast gaurd stopping 16 pumping barges,the stopping of building burmes,still using the dispursement,etc.

EVERYONE no matter where you live should be very alarmed at this cover up and response,because it could happen in your area just as well.I’m very concerned with the media’s coverage on this.It’s really hurting tourism on one hand.But I’m alarmed that if this is how things are being covered up now,imagine when the media spotlight is gone.