We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2021, 05:39:25 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2021, 05:39:25 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: My rentals are making me crazy  (Read 28801 times)

Offline John_in_NC

Re: My rentals are making me crazy
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2010, 09:15:48 pm »
Ha, I just re-read this whole thread, and your right Jake, I do want to sell my other rentals. I've got a deadbeat who paid most of her rent this month, but mentioned the house wasn't big enough. Now she is MIA, i'm assuming another eviction. Typical deadbeat move before moving.

Well You called it man. These rental houses are a complete waste of my time. It's a good thing I bought them right, I can unload them easily for what I have in them, and I might just do that to get rid of the hassle.

Offline fdjake

« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2010, 08:09:00 am »
John......How's it FEEL to KNOW you're gonna be a MILLIONAIRE???

I'm dead serious here......You just scored a commercial building and made $200K on it in 3 months....DO THE MATH MAN!!!!  You've got other prospects in the pipeline and you've now got what you NEED to do this again and again.....

C O N F I D E N C E!!!!!!

You've FOUND your path my friend.....and it AIN'T RENTING HOUSES to sh*theads!!!!!

The BEST PART????

You didn't buy into the BS that you can't do this, or that the ECONOMY is about to CRASH, or any of the OTHER multitude of "reasons" people bury their heads in the SAND during BLOW OUT SALES like this!!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 08:12:46 am by fdjake »

Offline Tien

« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2010, 11:52:37 pm »
John I have a question.

What kind of residential rentals did you own?

Low income kind? Is this what gave you the most troubles?

Offline John_in_NC

« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2010, 09:45:44 pm »
Low income

Not because I wanted to deal with the worst deadbeats, but because around here that is about the only thing that cash flowed well back when I bought them.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines