Would anyone be willing to talk to me just to get me clear on a few things?

I seem to stuck in an over-analysis phase and I just need someone with experience to steer me in the right direction.

Good day,
G.C

What is the dilemma?

Let me start by saying thank you for acknowledging me. Metaphorically I’ve seem to have come to an invisible wall. It just seems like I can’t find motivated sellers, buyers, and I just overally lack confidence in my ability to actually compete a deal. I’ve made calls to sellers, realtors, and buyers. Buyers seem to want properties in neighborhoods at discounts I don’t know where to find, and I just don’t know where to find motivated sellers to be honest. Couple that with the fact that I haven’t done my first deal yet, and the reality that I have college bills to pay off. Things are starting to look dreary from my point of view.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Geovanni C.

First of all, nobody can give you any confidence but you. It has to come from within. I do understand what you are going through however. You have to get out there don’t give up if you want something bad enough.

fist of all u have to figure what your exit strategy is going to be. Did you want to do a creative deal? did you have some cash to put into a buy? did u want to be a landlord? wholesaler, contract flipper? If you put an "I Buy Houses’ ad in the paper you WILL get calls, trust me. There will be plenty of motivated sellers calling you. You have to know what you are looking for though. You will get sellers from lots of reasons:

Start here, there are a few good posts on finding motivated sellers:

http://www.reiclub.com/forums/index.php/topic,46652.0.html

hope this helps.