NEWB WHOLESALER HELP

Guys i need your help. I have all the info i need to start wholesaling,how to get buyers and how to start my campaign to get sellers no one knows about. I don’t have a website to capture my buyers leads. Any suggestion on a website or a place or a person that can help me with something easy to manage. My biggest ,i still have this fear,i am looking to send out at least 100-200 mails for sellers each month,i have a small budget,but i believe it takes one. Can anyone help me please,have anyone had fears before their first deal,my savings is running low,and i love the idea of wholesaling. Please help,and if i belive and follow the steps i know,how long before i close a deal. Thank you

Hey Franz, I’m not an expert, but I just closed my first deal in Dec. 09. I say go for it. The way I did it was to follow all the things I was supposed to do after listening to the courses and winged it the whole way. I found a seller, negotiated a good price, found a buyer for more and then I had no idea what to do. I found an honest Mentor in the area and agreed to split the deal with him if he could walk me through to closing. It was well worth the money and he was happy to help after I had done all the work. I’m sure he didn’t mind earning his Free Money, and his knowledge and know-how were priceless. Just do it and good luck. DAVE

Fear - False Evidence Appearing Real

Fear is Future thought. It is not now.

Try this, take a DEEP breath and let it out slowly. While letting it out look around you and mentally repeat to yourself what you see.

Do you see poverty? Do you see bankruptcy? Do you see homelessness?

You don’t, do you?

But when you think about your business you see all of these things.

Fear is the biggest killer of dreams in the world. As I write this I am sitting in a tree-house type structure in Phuket, Thailand.

Was there fear in getting business setup to be here? What do you think?

EVERYONE HAS FEAR.

You just have to push through it anyway.

I’ve done TONS of deals. None of them were anything like the seminars told me they would be. A surprise around every corner.

Just remember this, before you make it, you will probably hit bottom…or at least what will seem like bottom. And then you will figure it out.

Necessity is the invention of productivity.

There are a ton of ways to get started. You just have to start, test, fail, re-calibrate, test, fail again and repeat the process until you are successful.

In order to be a successful wholesaler you are going to need to invest in some marketing for sure…

dont let this put you on the edge of bankruptcy though…

what you need to do as a cheap way to get a deal to wholesale is get on other wholesaler’s lists and start seeing the deals that are coming through

Go to your local real estate investors association and start networking with potential buyers… You may be able to wholesale one of the deals that you are getting from other wholesalers to these buyers and make a couple thousand bucks. The goal is not to make an absolute killing but to put some money in your pocket so that you can start marketing

You want your business to be able to sustain itself with the deals that come in and the marketing that goes out…

this is one of the ways to do it

For God has not given us the spirit of fear.
Marie’s Steps:
1- Find a deal
2- Find a buyer
3- Sell it cheap
4- Rinse and repeat

"We all were newbies.
Little by little thru trial + error are achieving wealth.
Hang in there. Don’t give up.
I suggest that you sign up for some of REI’s Free Conferences.
P.S. Remember- please don’t let your mind get bogged down with
Paralysis by Analysis!!
If you can Believe it- you can Achive it. :beer

Hi Frantz,

You’re getting a lot of good advice from your colleagues here.

#1 You don’t need a web page right away - you need a deal. Use your email or get a freebie at gmail, yahoo, etc, and use that to reply to potential sellers.
#2 Use any free means available to locate foreclosures, or look in your local papers, and make some phone calls.
#3 Put in free classifieds - you probably have one where you are.
#4 Remember, all the secret methods - really aren’t so secret - It’s just that they sound secret and that’s what separates us from our cash :banghead

#5 Keep plugging away - once you get a deal remember me .

Cheers,

Jarluk

Buy Low, Sell Low.

be smart! plan things out. i went to my local libary and picked up a book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINES. what you need to do is your BUSINESS PLAN. “everyone forgets to plan, but never plan to fail” please plan out your course of action. i am at the same step as you. and believe me, after i completed my business plan, i came up with twice as many marketing stratagies. SET TARGETS FOR EVERYTHING. TARGET SELLERS, TARGET BUYERS, TARGET MAILINGS TO CERTAIN SUB DIVISIONS. this way all time and money is spent efficiantly.

give me a hollar

ALEX

It’s ok to experience fear. It keeps you on your toes :biggrin

What you don’t want to happen is to have that fear prevent you from moving ahead with your dreams.

That fear and being able to overcome it is what makes the difference between successful investors and those who just buy books and attend seminars and never take the risk.

The ones that are willing to step out in the the unknown (not unprepared) will succeed. Be willing to step outside of your comfort zone.

REmember this: When you doyour first deal. WHEN. That takes all the fear out of it. YOu will realize that this can be done and the next deal will be easier and easier because now it’s no longer something your read ina blog or a course, but a reality.

Dennis

I’ve got a much better definition of what fear NORMALLY Does to folks…

F#ck
Everything
And
Run

Just my 2 cents…