When will Pelosi be voted OUT!!!!

SNOPES" VALIDATES THE FACTS BELOW :

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s home district

includes San Francisco .

Star Kist Tuna’s headquarters are in San Francisco , Pelosi’s home district.

Star Kist is owned by Del Monte Foods and is a major contributor to Pelosi.

Star Kist is the major employer in American Samoa employing 75% of the Samoan work force.

Paul Pelosi, Nancy 's husband, owns $17 million dollars of Star Kist stock.

In January, 2007 when the minimum wage was increased from $5.15 to $7.25,

Pelosi had American Samoa exempted from the increase

so Del Monte would not have to pay the higher wage.

This would make Del Monte products less expensive than that of its competitors.

Last week when the huge bailout bill was passed,

Pelosi added an earmark to the final bill

adding $33 million dollars for an "economic development credit in American Samoa "

Pelosi has called the Bush Administration “CORRUPT” and many other things !!!

How do you spell “HYPOCRISY” ?

SHE’S SHAMELESS…

I will celebrate the day she is vote out of office!!!

Pelosi Using Air Force to Chauffer Her Kids Around?

http://www.thefoxnation.com/nancy-pelosi/2010/02/01/pelosi-using-air-force-chauffer-her-kids-around

From the article - “What hasn’t been revealed so far is that military aircraft are being used to shuttle Pelosi’s kids and grandkids between DC and San Francisco WITHOUT any Congressional representatives even onboard!”

And they wonder why the people don’t believe a word they say… :rolleyes

Thanks for the info. Are you headed out to buy some Del Monte stock?

Not me…I just want Pelosi O-U-T !!!

Her constituates want her in. you will have to move to San Francisco convince some other dunderheads to move there and then vote her out.

Are you a Pelosi supporter, Bluemoon? :anon

She is not my congressman. I don’t have congressman. Tom Delay assigned me this guy that lives on the other side of Austin to represent me here in Houston.

I understand she is not YOUR congresswoman, but she is speaker of the house. :banghead

We don’t vote for the speaker of the house either. If the Republicans ever become the majority it will be Boehner. Then some liberal will be running around with their hair on fire saying we have to get Boehner out of there. The good thing about Boehner is that he will be another first. Pelosi was the first woman speaker and Boehner will be the first orange speaker.

I didn’t really bellyache about Newt Gingrich except the same compliant I have about must conservatives where they are supposed to be so principled yet he kicked his wife into the dirt.

Disclaimer: she’s not my favorite politician. However, her constituency seems to like her just fine and I do not foresee her losing her seat.

As for all the pork barrel stuff, that’s just politics and it’s probably why her voters like her; she’s unashamed about gaming the system and sometimes to their benefit. Voters love politicians who give them free stuff.

Too bad the Samoans didn’t get their wage increase like everybody else. The island could use some income that comes from wages and not from welfare.

Ahh not so, according to boston.com

Embattled House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has approval ratings nearly as low as Newt Gingrich when he was the primary lightning rod in Congress, a new poll says.

The CNN/Opinion Research Corp. survey released this afternoon found that the approval of how Pelosi is doing her job as speaker has dropped from 51 percent in January to 46 percent in March to 39 percent now.

In the new survey, conducted Thursday through Sunday while Pelosi was embroiled in controversy over how much she was told about waterboarding of terrorist suspects, 48 percent of respondents said they disapproved of her performance.

In a news conference on Thursday, she said she had been misled by the CIA – an accusation that prompted officials of both parties to defend the spy agency and that provoked some angry Republicans to say she should put up proof or shut up and apologize.

Gingrich, the former GOP house speaker during the mid-1990s, has called on Pelosi to resign as speaker. He had his approval rating drop into the low 30 percent and as low as 25 percent in March 1997.

Maybe there is hope after all!!!

Boston doesn’t vote for Pelosi. Her approval rating doesn’t matter anywhere in the country except for in her own district where she has a history of winning with an overwhelming landslide. Her voters like her, and she has never hidden her agenda, so one must assume that they vote for her because they like her agenda.

I wouldn’t be unhappy to see her go, but I don’t expect her to be voted out and she sure isn’t going to resign on Gingrich’s recomendation.

I think the best that we can hope for is a huge Democrat loss of seats in the next election, and that will reduce Pelosi’s power simply because she no longer has the votes.