We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 16, 2021, 06:58:08 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 16, 2021, 06:58:08 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Self Conflict.... Standing up for Plege/Anthem?  (Read 34590 times)

PositiveOutlook

Re: Self Conflict.... Standing up for Plege/Anthem?
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2010, 08:20:23 pm »

"I'm not about give some fool like yourself any CLUE as to my net worth...

LOL...  That's OK Fdjake, NEVER MIND about YOUR net worth, just tell us what YOU think is "rich"...

"Based on your postings here, myself and a few others seriously wonder about your mental status.""

More mysterious "others"... LOL...  funny how they NEVER seem to come out and post it themselves, and funny they only appear when you find yourself threatened...  Do you STILL think you in ANYWAY intimidate me???   :biglaugh :lol

"But play your GAMES....It's all you got!"

Yeah, I'M the one playing games... I call you out, you AVOID it, and I'm playing games...  I thought you had grown a little...

Offline fdjake

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2010, 08:33:55 pm »
Oh....I'm heart broken I've let you down.....

And YES......You play the games.....When you've got NOTHING for experience INVESTING....all that's left is BULLSH*T and games....and YOU my friend have BOTH in abundance...

As far as THREATENED BY YOU?????

Maybe I should remind you of that little PM you sent me after our last little debate...The one where you asked for a TRUCE.

I get LOT's of PM's.....YOU INCLUDED!!!!   

Someone felt threatened here buddy.......It just wasn't ME!!!!

But NICE TRY. :beer

WOW....ANOTHER PM from POSITIVE!!!!   

Is it OK to mention people sending you PM's when it's the guy SENDING you them who DOUBTS YOU?????
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 08:40:25 pm by fdjake »

PositiveOutlook

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2010, 08:40:47 pm »
Fdjake,

Tell you what... I give you PERMISSION to post that PM for ALL to see...  just give ME permission to post yours as well...  let the readers decide...

I also just sent you another one while you were posting...

And yet, we STILL have no answer on "rich" even AFTER we removed YOUR NET WORTH... WHY?

You position yourself as one with the answer to this question but avoid answering it... doesn't make sense...

Offline fdjake

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2010, 08:47:16 pm »
SEE here's were you SCREW this up OVER and OVER....

You get CORNERED......So you throw out a bullsh*t question like "WHAT'S RICH???"

I won't take the bait because all it is......is a DIVERSION!!!!

Like the COUNTLESS times you've been asked ON A REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FORUM about your NEVER ENDING rehab project that was purchased in 2008 and is now STILL ongoing in 2010.....

You play the SAME GAME over and over.....The problem HERE, on this site is.....People here are SMARTER than you give them credit for.....They see through this crap EASILY.....It's a JOKE and unfortunately YOU are the one that looks like a complete fool.

That's a FACT.....Not OPINION.....

It's a complete JOKE......HONESTLY....

But I'm done.....Have the last word....Do what you want....Your just not worth the effort.....You know EVERYTHING.....Have all the answers.......But when someone points out a FACT that blows up your argument.....You just try and DIVERT attention from it.

Good luck in your future. :beer

« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 06:25:49 am by fdjake »

PositiveOutlook

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2010, 09:03:03 pm »
Fdjake,

"SEE here's were you SCREW this up OVER and OVER....  You get CORNERED......So you throw out a bullsh*t question like "WHAT'S RICH???"

Please explain how I'M cornered with YOU not answering the questions posed to you?

"I won't take the bait because all it is......is a DIVERSION!!!!"

There's no diversion on my end... you made an assertion... SUPPORT IT...  We KNOW why you are not answering it...

"Like the COUNTLESS times you've been asked ON A REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FORUM about your NEVER ENDING rehab project that was purchased in 2008 and is now STILL ongoing in 2010....."

LOL.... and I'M using a diversion....  :bs   Please tell us how that has ANYTHING to do with the Pledge of Allegiance...

"You play the SAME GAME over and over....."

No, Fdjake, that would be you...  you ASSERT you are "rich", and when you are called out on it, you not only don't answer it, but then can't even SUPPORT IT and give YOUR definition of "rich" SANS your net worth...  you ASSERT that I asked for a TRUCE when I asked no such thing, and when I challenge you to support and give you PERMISSION to post the PM and let the readers decide... NOTHING...  same game, different day...

"The problem HERE, on this site is.....People here are SMARTER than you give them credit for.....They see through this crap EASILY....."

Yes, EVERYONE sees it...  I am NOT AFRAID to let everyone see our discussion, and my guess is, after you went back and looked at it, you found it wise to go off on ANOTHER of your diversions...

BUT, you can PROVE me wrong.. just post the PM's... I GIVE you permission...  Do I have yours also?  That will TELL who is BS'ing and who is not...

"It's a JOKE and unfortunately YOU are the one that looks like a complete fool."

You keep thinking that FDjake... I SUPPORT what I say... 

"That's a FACT.....Not OPINION..... It's a complete JOKE......HONESTLY...."

I couldn't agree more, and I thought you had grown a little...  keep posting though... it will just CONTINUE to show how you don't SUPPORT your ASSERTION, and that will just reinforce it all the more...  EVERYONE DOES see this, FDjake...

I mean THINK about it, FDjake... someone who ASSERTS he is rich, can not provide even a RANGE of his net worth, but on top of that, can't even say what HE thinks is considered "rich"...  why is that so hard for you?  SUPPORT what you say, and you ENHANCE your credibility.. RUN from it, and you DECREASE it...

« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 09:08:45 pm by PositiveOutlook »

Offline hammertime

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2010, 09:26:22 pm »
PositiveOutlook,
You know....I don't say much on the Forums. I prefer to read and learn. However, I have to admit that Jake is right.  It is obvious that you are not a rehabber and I am starting to lean more towards your being one of those quack psychology/psychiatry nuts. 

The questions asked of you are responded to with a question. (almost feels like Jeopardy).  An issue is never true unless you presented it.

You obviously have quite a bit of time to set around and dig up obscure quotes/references to support your point of view from the internet.

I wish you would spend more time discussing REI related issues than this stuff that you pull out of your rear end.

Sorry just tired of the BS and that is all I have to say about that.

PositiveOutlook

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2010, 09:42:56 pm »
Hammertime,

"The questions asked of you are responded to with a question. (almost feels like Jeopardy).  An issue is never true unless you presented it."

Well then... that should be EASY for you to back up...  I answer point-by-point, so please enlighten us...  on the OCCASION I answer a question with a question it is to make a point...

"I wish you would spend more time discussing REI related issues than this stuff that you pull out of your rear end."

Hammertime, I am not a full-time investor...  I admittedly am a beginning RE investor...  I don't pretend to provide expert advice on real estate...  On multiple occasions I made this clear, but that does NOT preclude me from posting on Random Ramblings, just as it does no preclude you from taking the time to read it...  noone is holding a gun to your head... I do post in other forums on this site where I think I can be of help...  I have also posted in other forums recently where I thought my input relevant.

P.S. - I don't post that which I can't support...

"Sorry just tired of the BS and that is all I have to say about that."

You are certainly entitled to your opinion...  It's interesting that you take the time to read it...  

Offline rookieNYC

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2010, 09:59:23 pm »
It baffles me why the moderators dont ban Positive Outlook from this forum..He contributes nothing to this forum but badgering others..He is clearly a wacko who goes to great lengths to debate on pointless issues..This may be the Random Ramblings section but its of a REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT forum..People come here that are *goal* and *wealth* oriented people..This is a meeting place for people to share wealth building techniques..I have not seen anything of value come out of his posts but useless babble..

Positive Outlook... all you are doing is making the truly successful people reconsider posting here to avoid being harrassed by you..Thats all you are accomplishing..Keep it up and you will have this section all to yourself..Listen to Hammertime..Enjoy cut and pasting every sentence I have posted here..

Those who say money isnt important dont have any...Ben Affleck..Boiler Room

« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 04:43:37 pm by rookieNYC »

PositiveOutlook

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2010, 10:26:01 pm »
RookieNYC,

"It baffles me why the moderators dont ban Positive Outlook from this forum.."

Maybe because I follow the forum rules, and just because YOU don't find value in what I have to say, does not mean others don't...  BTW, they have posted such...  so don't think you, or Hammertime or Fdjake speak for everyone... 

"He contributes nothing to this forum but badgering others.."

How do I "badger" others?  I quote their own words, and speak my position, and they are free to do the same... the moderators KNOW this... if you can't SUPPORT your position, DON'T POST...

"He is clearly a wacko who goes to great lengths to debate on pointless issues.."

You are entitled to your OPINION, but just remember, that is all it is...  The issues you cite are SO POINTLESS, that you not only READ them, but POST to them... are you serious? 

"This may be the Random Ramblings section but its of a REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT forum..People come here that are *goal* and *wealth* oriented people..This is a meeting place for people to share wealth building techniques..I have not seen anything of value come out of his posts but useless babble.."

You do realize this is only your opinion, right Rookie?  I mean, I don't personally find your posts enlightening, but I am not into stocks...  I don't go to the other forums to discuss stocks either, so your point is mute. which is most likely how the moderators view it...

"Positive Outlook... all you are doing is making the truly successful people reconsider posting here to avoid being harrassed by you.."

If you being asked to SUPPORT your assertions are "harassment" then I guess I am guilty as charged... what is more likely the case, is that you post untenable positions and don't like being called on it...  MONEY does not make you right, facts do...  There are NINE other forums besides Random Ramblings that can keep you busy...  You KNOW Random Ramblings is a conglomeration of everything they attempt to funnel OUT of the other forums, and it works quite well in that regard...  You don't have to go or post to Random Ramblings AT ALL...

It is interesting that you say I am "harassing" people, when you yourself Rookie, specifically started a thread on Random Ramblings to ridicule Propertymanager..., so consider the source of the "harassment" charge... now, is citing this FACT "harassment"?...   :rolleyes

"Thats all you are accomplishing..Keep it up and you will have this section all to yourself..Listen to Hammertime..Enjoy cut and pasting every sentence I have posted here.."

I don't have to cut and paste...  I quote and answer point-by-point... that's just my style... I feel it is more clear that way...

"Those who say money isnt important doesnt have any...Ben Affleck..Boiler Room"

When did I say MONEY wasn't important?  What I have said is that MONEY is not the only thing that is important... people who derive their importance from money alone say things like that...

You use a quote from a movie about lies, deceit and corruption through the worship of money...  very interesting... A more apt quote...

"What does it profiteth a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul..."

There is nothing wrong with money...  there's not to many people who dislike it...  BUT there's more to life THAN money...  Money is a PART of Success, NOT success itself...  Money MAGNIFIES who you really are... we can all learn from that statement...  Of course, you have to be OPEN to it...

"I have also lost a tremendous amount of respect for propertymanager Mike for allowing you to continuely harrass others..."

I don't harass anyone.... I don't swear or call people names...  In fact, when I am SUPPORTING my position, I do it with FACTS... just because you don't like the facts, doesn't make it harassment... 

The fact that you have the gall to RIDICULE Propertymanager and his successful investing career, which EVERYONE hear lauds, and then say you "lost respect" for him for allowing opinion that disagrees with YOUR POV says it all, doesn't it...

The funny thing about it Rookie is you NEVER HAVE TO READ ANY thread you don't want to, never mind POST to it... the moderators KNOW this... which is why your position is devoid of merit...  but you ARE entitled to your OPINION, as am I...   :beer
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 10:54:53 pm by PositiveOutlook »

Offline Hoosier4life2005

• www.myspace.com/hoosierluv
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2010, 05:49:48 am »
PositiveOwner absolutley should NOT be banned.  Surely even Jake agrees with this.

PO never claims to be a rehabber, but he likes politics, as do I. (Even though do to my post, im focusing my efforts to just myself for now.)

Worrying/Following about the contries problems, for me, is way to exhausting.  I give up.  (Until I am successful personally.)

But I still enjoy PO's posts(as with Jakes), and have respect for him.  Hes a small government guy(as I am).
Im Josh Azbell and im 20.  Add me on facebook :)  Im from Indiana.  I am going to be a Real Estate investor.

Offline rookieNYC

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2010, 07:03:02 am »
The 2 biggest supporters of Positive Outlooks harrassing ways are an 18 year old who smokes pot and works in the medical industry and another guy who is planning for Armageddon while penning books on how to get rich buying real estate...LOL..

Like I said Positive Outlook brings nothing of substance to this forum..ZERO..

Maybe its me who is in the wrong place after all..I do Hard Money lending,Create and hold long term mortgages,have cashflow properties (which I hate),have rehabbed homes,currently working on a waterfront lot building a high end home that will surely sit for a while before selling,I work as an option strategist for a mid sized hedge fund,have endless contacts in all industries of finance and real estate..I try to help others make money in this area of the forum to only be met by nonsense..
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 07:10:30 am by rookieNYC »

Offline fdjake

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2010, 07:25:57 am »
Here's the difference Rookie....

YOU have actually HELPED people here......REAL PEOPLE....That are making REAL MONEY...I've TALKED to some of the guy's you've helped. 

THAT is VALUABLE.   THAT is why this site was CREATED....To bring EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE of INVESTING to groups of people all in one place.

And since this IS a Real Estate INVESTORS SITE I would say YOUR imput here is valuable. 

But here's the BEST PART!!   The HOME RUN of it all.

If I ever need advice setting up a big private money deal.  I'll send you a PM and I've got an experienced person with no SKIN in MY game giving me advice.  The ONLY people here who understand the value in that are the people DOING DEALS.   For those people, that is PRICELESS!!!

But if I ever need advice on buying an 800 sq ft termite infested DUMP and want to spend 2+ YEARS rehabbing it......I know just who to call. :rolleyes

BIG DIFFERENCE.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 07:53:48 am by fdjake »

PositiveOutlook

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2010, 08:05:07 am »
"The 2 biggest supporters of Positive Outlooks harrassing ways are an 18 year old who smokes pot and works in the medical industry and another guy who is planning for Armageddon while penning books on how to get rich buying real estate...LOL.."

Note who is using personal insults... thank you for proving my point so theatrically...

"Like I said Positive Outlook brings nothing of substance to this forum..ZERO.."

Yes, like YOU said...  But I guess with your feelings of self-importance, that should be ALL that's necessary, right?  If RookieNYC says it, it MUST be so...   :rolleyes    

I mean THINK about it Rookie... which one us ROUTINELY insults others and ridicules them and attempts to DEMEAN others because he places his value in money and his perceived social status?...  Who is trying to SILENCE other POV's they disagree with through advocating BANNING them?  Come to think of it, your a violation of the forum rules... do you not think RULES apply to you?  After all, you are "rich" right?  

Like its been said, money MAGNIFIES who you really are...

You want me gone SOOO  bad that with your "seven-figure" income, you cannot even find a way to make it happen... so it looks like money doesn't have as much power as you thought... I mean, you could BUY the site, right?  And then ban me...  or like I said, ask the owner how much they want, and once confirmed, for HALF I'll leave and never "bother' you again...  So put your money where your mouth is or simply...

Get over yourself...  

"Maybe its me who is in the wrong place after all..I do Hard Money lending,Create and hold long term mortgages,have cashflow properties (which I hate),have rehabbed homes,currently working on a waterfront lot building a high end home that will surely sit for a while before selling,I work as an option strategist for a mid sized hedge fund,have endless contacts in all industries of finance and real estate..I try to help others make money in this area of the forum to only be met by nonsense.."

Do you honestly NOT get the term RANDOM RAMBLINGS???  Certainly someone who needs to project self-importance such as yourself, can understand that RANDOM RAMBLINGS serves the function of discussing topics which may include issues other than stocks, right?  If your value is as strong as you say, then why do you feel the need to list your resume???

FDJake,

"THAT is why this site was CREATED...."

THAT is why Random Ramblings was created... to filter out that which, on the one hand, you SAY you dislike, but on the other, are one of largest contributors...  Everyone else seems to understand this concept but the two of you... it seems like you two are upset because you can't "make the rules" after all... it looks like the owner and moderators see the VALUE in making it EQUAL for all... kind of like the Founding Fathers...

"And since this IS a Real Estate INVESTORS SITE I would say YOUR imput here is valuable."

Funny how you feel the need to defend Rookie's "value"....  such a thing is normally apparent without explanation...  Kinda like you AVOIDING answering simple questions like "what do you consider rich"...  it is apparent without explanation WHY you avoid it...  

"But if I ever need advice on buying a termite riddled DUMP and want to spend 2+ YEARS rehabbing it......I know who to call."

Another sterling example of your math skills and exaggerations...  LOL    :biglaugh :lol   Make's one wonder about how "rich" you really are... is it a math mistake or an exaggeration...

"Termite infested"  - you crack me up....  is that ALL you have as a straw man???  You need to get some new material dude...

FREE the HUD-1, FDjake!

What are you HIDING/AFRAID of?

The FUNNY part is that the two of you are allegedly so successful, that you feel the need to browbeat people who you deem financially unsuccessful (which you refuse to define) on a forum called RANDOM RAMBLINGS...  you are either insecure or of low character and reinforce the negative stereotype of "rich"...  then again, one of you wants to "make the rules" and the other wants to ban POV's he disagrees with on a forum called RANDOM RAMBLINGS...  You two are SOOO rich, combine your efforts and you could BUY the site, keep the owner managing it, and get your WISH of banning me...  but we ALL know you are all bark and no bite...  

Like it was said.... Money MAGNIFIES who you really are...

« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 08:09:30 am by PositiveOutlook »

Offline fdjake

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2010, 08:33:13 am »
Once AGAIN.....

NOTHING....Absolutely NOTHING of value there.

PositiveOutlook

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2010, 08:37:43 am »
Fdjake,

"NOTHING....Absolutely NOTHING of value there."

Thank you for being the self-appointed arbitor of what is of value for everyone else, Fdjake...  you and RookieNYC seem to share the same self-importance... if YOU say it, it MUST be so...  Funny though, because they are YOURS and ROOKIES quotes...   :biglaugh :lol

What's even funnier, is that you took the time to not only read it, but POST to it... 

« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 08:47:47 am by PositiveOutlook »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines