We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2021, 04:45:01 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2021, 04:45:01 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: The End is Near ...Sell everything and build a cave  (Read 111934 times)

Offline justin0419

Re: The End is Near ...Sell everything and build a cave
« Reply #150 on: October 05, 2012, 10:14:36 pm »
Ok, so unemployment is back where it was in 2009.  Too bad 5 trillion has been added to the deficit in the process....
If you like rock music, check out www.Lynamsucks.com
New EP titled "Halfway to Hell" is now available!
Check out the merch store on Lynam's website.

Offline Moses O

• realtypin
« Reply #151 on: October 06, 2012, 04:08:42 am »
With all the negativity my aim has been not to worry over things i do not have control over,taking a day at a time and off course watching out for who i listen to.
Visit Realtypin.com For Breaking Real Estate News, and Homes For Sale

Offline breeanne

• realtypin
« Reply #152 on: October 09, 2012, 06:42:30 am »
Quite interesting Topic; I have learnt to be content in plenty and in luck. Living each day as it comes. counting
how much i need for today and waiting for the next day to come and pass. If i have for each day i thank God and look forward for the next day to come.
Realtypin.com, has over 1,000,000 homes for sale, free real estate widgets, tools,breaking real estate news tips and advice.

Offline rookieNYC

« Reply #153 on: December 20, 2013, 08:40:53 am »
2014 is upon us. Stock markets are reaching new highs daily,many RE markets have bounced significantly off their lows. Capital isn't as easily available but if you can obtain it , its cheap. Even hard money is everywhere. World didn't end..

I hope everyone has a great Holiday & a Happy and Safe New Year,prosperous one also...

Offline allagash

« Reply #154 on: January 05, 2014, 01:30:17 pm »
Happy New Year.....

-Mike
classy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oVI0GW-Xd4

Offline furnishedowner

« Reply #155 on: January 07, 2014, 03:56:12 pm »
It's nice to hear from RookieNYC again! I've been gone too.
Happy New Year Everyone.

Furnishedowner

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #156 on: January 16, 2014, 12:42:55 pm »
I seen a TV program years ago about these Australian modern cave dwellers. The carved out their houses in this soft rock. It was amazing how beautiful and cozy it was. Beautifully sculptured dome ceilings. They would coat the surface with something to seal it. Some had indoor pools and Spas and sylights. The inhabitants seemed to love it and said they could expand their living space when the need arises.

My Popular Mechanics magazines would sometimes feature alternative housing. Some were covered in soil and claimed to have a temperate climate inside needing minimal heating and cooling..
Most people I think would prefer a traditional style above ground dwelling including myself, but heck, living in a modern cave could be a great way to live, and not just survive.

Now I love watching that tree house show, these are not rikidy barn board junkers with a rope ladder but full blown gorgeous houses. I have also seen shows where people have made their homes out of missle silos and boats and airplanes, really creative.
So maybe if we do have an economy meltdown, we can all get back to nature, haha
Rando

Offline rookieNYC

« Reply #157 on: September 05, 2014, 04:25:24 pm »
I hope everyone is making size. Shaping up to a massive year for those who invested heavy during the supposed end of the world. The Real Deal is a magazine I follow for my career. Its astonishing how much capital is being put into RE/CRE now. Staggering , and I don't mean just in NYC, nationwide huge deals are getting done.

This was my argument from the beginning.

Offline rookieNYC

« Reply #158 on: April 09, 2016, 02:14:28 pm »
Just dropping in to say hello to all my old friends. I hope everyone is healthy and making money .  :beer

Offline Bill H

« Reply #159 on: April 28, 2016, 11:53:39 pm »
Best I ever saw for the end was a little store front religous organization had a big big writing  in the front window that said "Repent...Repent...Jesus is coming/"

And down  in the right hand corner someone had written , "and boy is he pissed."

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines