Ultimate Wholesaling System

:shocked Hey All just wanted to say i got EricMedemars Wholesaling course and its the truth i got the bonus package where you get a Slue of books and audio plus my cds are being shipped out right now…Ive already read like 3 of the different tactics and listened to the audios that run with them and man am I pumped damnit im ready now!!! Thanks Eric your course is just that simple plus i already have 2 buyers using the hud hound method that i came across here in the forum well b4 i even bought this course which was earlier today… :smile at first i thought real estate is dead in the winter for michigan but after reading so far into the course i realize a deal is a deal rain sleat hail or snow…i’ll keep everyone posted on my outcome of this course im going to do it word for word…this is a gamechanger year i suggest go for whatever you know :beer… i cant be broke another year of my life especially in a new decade… :biggrin i feel so confident on just what i read today it was really that simple that i can’t wrap my head around the information i just got…

Yes, he does have some great stuff.

I also bought his system and I think it is great.
I bought his new system and I am suppose to get 10 modules through 10 weeks and I can’t wait to get all the modules.
His system is straight to the point and very different. I think it needs more detail and maybe more workbooks, but his stuff is more innovating than others.
I am hoping to get started using his system.

Sorry about that man, I just sent you a PM to get it straightened out…Also I sent you some killer bonus links as my way of saying “Sometimes I screw up”…It’s what happens when your not a big fancy guru operation…Just me and the assistant and I spend most of my time DOING Real estate.

Dude more detailed…give a brutha a break… My buyer module alone is nearly 3 HOURS LONG.

I’ve got a couple $1,000 plus course that spend less than 10 minutes on getting buyers…And that’s 50-70% of the game…lol

I’m just giving you a hard time…I appreciate the feedback…Perhaps I’ll try to make the rest of the 10 modules like 5 hours each then maybe I can at least get nod… :slight_smile: :beer

Thanks for the kind words Chuck it makes being in the business worth while…PM and I’ll send you the killer bonus stuff from my new course too…

Haha, don’t get me wrong, I love your materials. I meant to say I wish you have more written materials as I am more comfortable looking at and reading the material. But that’s just me.

I am all for making next modules 5 hours each, LOL. I am looking forward to getting more of your new modules. Thanks always for your insight in investing.

I am VERY new here and have read a few posts and topics and Eric’s course seems to be a big, BIG hit. And VERY affordable from what I’ve read at $50? PLEASE SAY THAT PART IS TRUE!!! lol (new guy, very broke)
Anyway I’m hoping to ring in the new year/decade with some success in real estate and want this course!! Can someone post the link to it for me? I can’t seem to find it anywhere. :help

LOL its $97 dollars and the site is GreatGuruGiveaways or Giveaway.com 1 or the other…

Eric, In your new course why broken up over 10 weeks? Is it just for newbies ? Also, do you need to purchase both courses for a complete wholesaling business ? I’m somewhat interested but I have a few years of experience but always looking to add more to my arsenal.

So, can you new course models be purchased all at once if all it takes is one course & not both ?

NOPE the original course is EVERYTHING that you need to get up and running successfully.

I made the second course based on everything I’ve learned over the past 3 years since completing
my ultimate wholesaling system…

I broke it up over 10 weeks so that it wouldn’t be overwhelming to anyone…It’s strange it’s way more advanced but also way more dumbed down… It’s over 20 hours of training in total.

That’s it in a nutshell.

In both cases your covered…just depends on how much insight that you feel you need.

ahhhh…What the heck…I enjoy the heck out of the company I keep here at the REI club…

I’ll just give everyone here the first module of my new system ON ME!

I don’t think the admins will mind as there’s definitely no sales pitch because this takes you directly to the product download page…

Enjoy guys,
Eric

http://www.UnemployedUnderground.com/mental_module_1.htm

Does anyone know of any websites that lists wholesale properties in Texas?