FREE Real Estate Wholesaling Process Map

I just sent this out to my list yesterday and was inundated with comments of how much this helped clear up the entire wholesaling process for people.

I’m hoping the Mod’s don’t think this is spamming the boards, as you can see I’m not trying to sell you anything on the process map so I think we should be good to go.

Let me know if you’re digging this thing…If I get some decent feedback I will post some of my other process maps as well.

www.GreatGuruGiveaway.com/map.pdf

Eric

You mention going to step #2 pt 2 before step #2 pt 1. Also you may want to somehow enlarge the pdf cause the print is very small on paper.

Great post. Im book marking this, to refer back to.

I’ll have to look into the steps that you mention, I put this thing together in about 20 minutes just so I could get it out there to people who needed some help.

All you need to do is increase your zoom on adobe and you can blow it up as large as you need to read it…No need for enlarging on my end you can do it on your end.

Thanks for making your Wholesaling Process Map available!

No problem man, keep your eyes open I’ve got some new stuff that I’ll put together for the forums here…

Just trying to treat all the REIClub people the same way that I want to be treated (but seldom am)

Eric, I also tried to zoom and make the map bigger. It was bigger, but it still prints out the same size regardlesss of what different zoom % I used. Also, thankyou for your response the other day about what to say initially when I find owners of a vacant or junker house. I have been reading your emails and forum comments very seriously and I think I am going to purchase your system. I want to become a F/T investor and spend my time doing that instead of spending that time working for and making someone else rich. Any advice/suggestions from you or anyone will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! (rdarick)

Thank you for the info, very helpful…

Eric,

Thanks so much for your Wholesaling Processing Map. I’ve even turned it into a check-list for myself. Do you also happen to have a Flipping Processing Map? I haven’t made my first purchase/sell yet as the whole Gestalt eludes me. Our family is really down and out (my car hasn’t moved from its parking spot for 9 months now (no brakes), so I need to find the courage to try ASAP.

Thank you. :help

post altered due to rules violation

Eric,

Thank you so much for the process map, very helpful!

By the way, I want your course for christmas, hopefully santa can send me one over in these tough times. :lol

Eric, that’s nicely done and crystal clear.

Thank you Eric. That was a lot of work. As you can see, it’s 1/26/2010 and I’ve been going back and checking out some of the info from the past. Glad I did!

As a newB this really just help me,thanks for that free map,can you suggest a website builder for capturing the buyers leads,and do you have anything else that may help a newbie close his first deal soon. I’m a little tight on money and any assignment fee at the moment would deeply help. Thank you,thank you all on this site.

I didn’t have any trouble with printing it. I am not sure if it has been fixed or if it is the way I printed it. I saved it to the computer first, then opened it. Then printed it. At the print menu, I put fit to printable area…it came out fine. Some of the print on the red was a little hard to read, but not impossible.

Great. Where you been hiding Eric?

Eric,

Great posting. Thank you.