** SHOULD I BUY THE PROPERTY 1st THEN SALE IT CAUSE BIR DOGGING IS HARD

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

First of all, all CAPS is shouting. Second of all, are you on crack? Bird dogging just entails finding a property and referring it to an investor for a finder’s fee.

Buying and selling a property entails finding a property, putting it under contract, funding the purchase, marketing the property, writing a contract with the new buyer and closing on it.

You need to learn a lot before you do anything. Check out the Investor Information in the left margin of this site.

Lol if you think birddoging is hard wait till you get into rehabbing. I hear people all the time who think this is some get rich quick think and it really takes dedication. There have been many times i’ve wanted to quit but i stuck with it because I understood the upside and I like houses.

Why are you having problems with bird dogging?

Bird dogging is often for people with no money. It’s a way to gather some cash together so they can get into more advanced methods of dealing with real estate.

You will make more money if you put houses under contract and assign the contract. You will make even more money if you buy the house and re-sell it. You will make more money if you buy it, fix it up and retail it.

If you are clever about what you buy, the most money is in long term buy and hold.

I owned a business for 15 years and birddoging is the easiest thing to do. 1.You build your buyers list 2. Find out what they want. 3. Find the properties ( offline or online). 4. follow up with you buyer,wait for closing and get paid. :biggrin :deal