**How to get my money from bird dog**

People get the houses and forget about me. I ALWAYS GER CUT OUT THE DEAL, BECAUSE I DONT HANDLE THE MONEY, THE BUYER AND SELLER ALWAYS CUT ME OUT THE DEAL. HOW CAN I AVOID THAT ISSUE

Huh are you on something your posts seem to indicate you aren’t in a right frame of mind.

Bird dogs don’t pay anyone you pay bird dogs so I have no clue on what you are talking about.

I’m going to guess that they want to know how to get paid for doing the bird dogging, based upon the statement in the body of the post.

Sorry pheren I didn’t know that was you.

Pheren

Simplest way is to get an option to buy for a long term for any price before sending investor over to look and let him know you have an option, but he can negotiate his deal and you will release your option when you get the bird dogging fee.

That way the investor knows and the seller knows, and you won’t have any trouble winning in small claims court if they try to circumvent you. Plus I hope you put those investors on your destroy them list, and screw them as often as you can, whenever you can, as often as you can. We don’t need low life greedy investors adding to the public’s image of us.

i agree with last post. you have to put yourself into middle of the deal or risk not getting paid, unless you really trust the wholesaler