PRIVATE EQUITY FINANCING?! HELP!

I have SEVERAL commercial multi-family REOs that I need either someone to pick up and pay out on the back end or to go in as a JV with a small equity stake for myself. I have a degree in Real Estate, I have worked for one of the big three commercial real estate brokerages as an analyst and I just got laid off from my job with a VERY prominent multi-family commercial real estate market research firm. Well here I am trying to take advantage of the power of my knowledge and make someone a TON of money in the process. Through working for all of these companies I have amassed a database of contacts that is in the 4000s. I can literally get you anything you want, period. However, I am looking for private money to purchase two apartment complexes near two major cities in TX. My partner and I sent in LOIs for the properties and they were accepted, we are currently looking for financing or private equity groups to swoop in and take them off our hands or cut us in with a JV stake so we can get paid and do this all day long. I can send our analysis (which is spot on and current, due to our work training) and this information would blow your mind. 226 unit apartment complex with a 12% cap? Cashflowing $34k/month selling for $6.5 million? That is an AMAZING deal if I have ever seen one, and with that one we have another. If this sparks your interest, please do not hesitate to get a hold of me and we can chat about these amazing opportunities I have come across and will be coming across in the near futureā€¦ Please no hard money, real, legit investors only!! Thank you.