Looking for Hard Money, Investing in Louisiana

After a few years off from real estate, to finish up my degree, I have been on a roll a costar ride as to what my direction in life would be. I opted out of getting my MBA and just recently turned down a lucrative opportunity in medical sales to return to my passion of real estate. I have decided to apply my education in business to my love of real estate. I am currently looking for financing and/or partners to invest in either individual projects or my company that I am currently in the process of finalizing (South Coast Real Estate Solutions). This company will grow to operate in all aspects of real estate investing and cover the south coast area from Texas to Florida.

I would like to add that the opportunity for real estate in Louisiana, particularly in the New Orleans and metro area, is a gold mine not know to many. President Bush allocated approx. 15 bill. to the state after Katrina in which 11 bill. is still outstanding. The remaining 11 bill. has to be bid out before the end of 2010. While working for the Hilton I have networked with high profile members of major engineering firms like NRS and Louisiana’s own Shaw group. They have informed me about the very competitive contract bidding currently going on. This 11 bill., I have been told, will create a growth period in the New Orleans and metro areas that our city has never seen. New Orleans has already proven to have weathered the recession quite well, while moving up the ranks, becoming one of the fastest growing cities in the country.

altered due to rules violation

Well, when a good amount of your population has been dispersed throughout the US, there really isn’t anywhere to go but up.

What a smart remark. You obviously need to do a little more research to see the bigger picture. The city is back, and some of that may be due to your stating of the obvious. To see the bigger picture check out the article below. New Orleans is not just rebuilding the same old past times but emerging into a whole new city. We have exponential growth in the film markets, were attracting new technology startup companies and our tourism is seeing the likes of the old and the new. It is and continues to be a great revival, and in accordance with the 15 bill. allocated to the growth of our infrastructure, this city is set to see a boom that is unprecedented.

Many people have made money hand over fist since the storm, and outside investors may think that the ship has already sailed on this opportunity. I’m here to let others know that the opportunity is still real and maybe even bigger than before. For once in my life this city is headed in the right direction. I am excited by everything I am hearing and seeing and encourage anyone interested to contact me.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/30/business/smallbusiness/30sbiz.html?_r=1&ref=smallbusiness